3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
This is a remake of the remake if my memory serves me right.
no, this is just a first remake. it was supposed to release about 18 months ago but never happened. so people think it's the second remake, when really it's the first released remake. as he's probably remade this remake before making it what it is now.

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
no, this is just a first remake. it was supposed to release about 18 months ago but never happened. so people think it's the second remake, when really it's the first released remake. as he's probably remade this remake before making it what it is now.
Episode 2 was remake of Episide 1.

Are we gonna break fourth wall with third remake remains to be seen. At least memes would be good.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Not good. That is the second deadline he missed. I said after the first failed deadline that i will give him an additional week because i understand that there can be problems and most developers do not release when they say they will release the update. But after that first failed date he set a new date for 20.5., and now that was 2 days ago.

Shame, i want to believe that the problem really are some fixes that needed to be done or some small things, but the experience teaches me different.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Enjoyed it, lot of potential. Only why is the MC so much smaller than all the women? It's just weird.
And hopefully animations will be added in future during the lewd scenes.
"The Secret" is that he's 12 years old.

Kidding aside, it does come across as kind of a stealth shota thing.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
"The Secret" is that he's 12 years old.

Kidding aside, it does come across as kind of a stealth shota thing.
A page or so back, that was addressed...the MC still has the same look, just a couple feet taller than before now. Most likely the reason for the delayed release...which is fine.
Really didn't like playing as a child that hadn't hit puberty for a game like this either.

Edit: although, it would have made sense why his mom got the company stolen from her, planning on handing over a company like theirs to a child would have warranted the takeover, but would have made it game over at that point.

Last edited:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
A page or so back, that was addressed...the MC still has the same look, just a couple feet taller than before now. Most likely the reason for the delayed release...which is fine.
Really didn't like playing as a child that hadn't hit puberty for a game like this either.

Edit: although, it would have made sense why his mom got the company stolen from her, planning on handing over a company like theirs to a child would have warranted the takeover, but would have made it game over at that point.
No, I think dev just wanted to cash in, but it didn't gave expected results. You can download previous version, MC looks rather young, but clearly adult. At one point he had a goatee..

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
People, lower your expectations when it comes to devs like this one especially if it concerns release dates. If Aorrta says the update will be released 20th May it's best to expect it a much later date.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes