3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

May 16, 2020
how do you move objects in the game from pantry to hallway and so forth, I went into the bag clicked on item and nothing happens thanks
Click on the corresponding item. The item will glow and can be taken away and then go to the corridor .. Click on the place where it can be placed.

el69

Oct 1, 2017
I am in the Discord. he said this morning he is finishing up work on the release and his username is showing him in the DAZ studio as we speak. he's down to the wire on it but he is working on it.
did he say something about the delay?

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I am in the Discord. he said this morning he is finishing up work on the release and his username is showing him in the DAZ studio as we speak. he's down to the wire on it but he is working on it.
Did he at least give an explanation for missing the deadline again ? Early May, he said it was a translation problem and we had to wait 2-4 days. Now what ?

jimmytango488

May 21, 2019
How did you get into the discord? I'm in the $5 tier but it doesn't seem to want to let me connect. I've got my discord account linked to my patreon account already. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting the account but it doesn't seem to work.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, you forget, or do not know, but the production of computer games is quite complex and time-consuming sphere. Sometimes, even after the update is complete, serious bugs may appear during testing, which sometimes take a week or even two to fix. Let's treat the developer's work with understanding and respect. Ultimately, it works for us to have fun. This should be appreciated and be patient. And who can't wait. Then you can play another game, just today one game of this plan was updated, and it is on our site. :)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Let's treat the developer's work with understanding and respect.
Understanding, fine. But, Respect ? This isn't something you buy. Respect, either you deserve it or not. In Aortta case, he's got loads of effort to do to get Respect and Trust back. And trust me, I'm being objective by saying this. I like his work, but my judgement isn't biased. It's gonna take more than one or two updates for him to clean his name.

Reactions: Chasso and Hadgar

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Friends, you forget, or do not know, but the production of computer games is quite complex and time-consuming sphere. Sometimes, even after the update is complete, serious bugs may appear during testing, which sometimes take a week or even two to fix. Let's treat the developer's work with understanding and respect. Ultimately, it works for us to have fun. This should be appreciated and be patient. And who can't wait. Then you can play another game, just today one game of this plan was updated, and it is on our site. :)
True, and this game has very good renders. Top.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Ok so I'm currently playing this game. As for me game looks good and i mean it it looks good, a little bit to shiny but its ok. Models are fine, if there are some issues i didn't noticed them, water on girls looks like always shiny and oily as hell, but it's imperfection which occurs in all the games. Animations are fine, what i mean game is running ok-ish ? even on Laptop from 2012? with core i3 and integrated graphic card. I really like the idea of steps while doing something you know numbered hands. Furnishing event was ukhm ... i don't really see the point of manually placing items, i would like to see some improvements in that area

What i didn't like -Height difference in character models, In first photoshoot scene the MC is much lower, smaller than the agency model. The height difference is about 0,5m. It makes that head of the MC is placed at the height of Girls breasts, it would be ok if the game would describe MC as teenager but the game says he has 23 years, probably to avoid the law problems. Also i would love to see girls age larger variety instead of 23 years old :) What's more there are several irritating things which stuck the game. Example Using browser at your home computer - The close button of the browser...red dot at the left screen. Money after reciving 40$ from your mother, my phone was still showing my bank as 0.

But for the most of time I missed the rollback button to read again skipped text, i missed some of content by clicking twice in row ...

Anyway looking forward

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
You guys are seriously way too gullible.
Aorrta is a very well known scammer. Do you remember end of last month? Everything was ready bar some minor translation work, yet as of today, May 21, this update has not been released on Patreon. He has been lying for years now about the state of the game, back then it was still called The Family Secret, it's so old only boomers will remember.

Long story short, this update won't come out this month.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
thanks for the update man :)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Understanding, fine. But, Respect ? This isn't something you buy. Respect, either you deserve it or not. In Aortta case, he's got loads of effort to do to get Respect and Trust back. And trust me, I'm being objective by saying this. I like his work, but my judgement isn't biased. It's gonna take more than one or two updates for him to clean his name.
Kakato, man is not perfect, and we are not angels here. But Aorrta has an advantage over us - it produces a product. And we consume it. And it’s not for us to set conditions for him and blame anything. At least on our part, this is not ethical. :unsure:

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes