3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Now that you say it, I think I've read something about Italian translation, that can only mean he's from Italy, there is no country in South America that speaks Italian. The word Aorta is in the Italian languaje too.
It's in almost every language, but he spells it with 2 R's. That's something I've only seen done in Spanish speaking countries. Not gonna say he's not from Italy though cuz I don't know.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It's in almost every language, but he spells it with 2 R's. That's something I've only seen done in Spanish speaking countries. Not gonna say he's not from Italy though cuz I don't know.
My native languaje is Spanish, the 2 RR are not used in that context. The R has 2 ways of pronuntiation in spanish when it's followed by a vowel, one is 'weak' and other is 'strong', when the R is between 2 vowels and the pronuntiation is 'strong', you put 2 R. There is more about that rule, but that's the basic xD

It must be another languaje or reason for the use of them in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
the last post on his patreon is from 15 may so there is no new post about that the new version is released

SPEEDxxDEMON

Aug 10, 2019
how do you move objects in the game from pantry to hallway and so forth, I went into the bag clicked on item and nothing happens thanks

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
at least the MC isn't a little child anymore. I'm fine if it takes a bit longer to get issues like that fixed.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
At least the update will be coming soon, here's what the author writes: Hello!Work on the update is almost complete.Now I am finishing with the renderings and am awaiting a translation.I apologize for the small d...
That update is almost a month old. He is making changes to the game that's taking longer than he imagined, therefore it's hard for him to set a precise release date.

The update that he'll release the 20th is 5 days old. I'm sure a lot of people will be frustrated if he doesn't, but that's life.

If he lives in Russia there's a good chance it's already the 21st where he lives.

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes