3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
nah thats the end of the current version
Cliffhanger style :)
I have a feeling the gameplay will change a lot in the next patch. Many of the controls hint at a day to day sandbox game, but so far it's played more like a multichoice visual novel.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Cliffhanger style :)
I have a feeling the gameplay will change a lot in the next patch. Many of the controls hint at a day to day sandbox game, but so far it's played more like a multichoice visual novel.
its a mix not really much choices but not very open world aswell

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
then? no update? on patreon it says that it would have released on May 20 and that is today ... someone has news?

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
then? no update? on patreon it says that it would have released on May 20 and that is today ... someone has news?
It's the 20th here as well now... and it will be for over 23 more hours. If you count the US it will be for another 32 hours.
I have a feeling that Aorrta is European though. So IF he intends to release on the 20th it'll be within the next ~22h. If he is in fact living in the US, it could be a bit longer.

Reactions: SiriusDar17

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Maybe it's already here in the morning with barely 30 minutes left until 12 midnight

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
does anyone know what country is the dev from ?
Not exactly, but he needs a translator to make the game. Some of the mistakes made makes me think he is from an eastern European country or Russia, but that could be way off :)
He could also be South-American. Because of his way of spelling Aorta.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Not exactly, but he needs a translator to make the game. Some of the mistakes made makes me think he is from an eastern European country or Russia, but that could be way off :)
He could also be South-American. Because of his way of spelling Aorta.
Now that you say it, I think I've read something about Italian translation, that can only mean he's from Italy, there is no country in South America that speaks Italian. The word Aorta is in the Italian languaje too.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes