3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
He still has over 180 Patreons, if one of those people could suggest that the guy communicate outside of Patreon?? Would really suck to drop the game at such a cliffhanger..

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
He still has over 180 Patreons, if one of those people could suggest that the guy communicate outside of Patreon?? Would really suck to drop the game at such a cliffhanger..
I know some people's been saying that he has done this in the past, but it amazes me the lack of social skills of this dev (and many others), he could just create a message that the game is delayed for x reason and show some humanity, instead he's ghosting all the people who is supporting him with money, it's crazy.

Reactions: Kakato

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I think the new deadline is real, I remember that everyone thought it was incoherent to release it in april 30 because it was less than 1 month form the previous update. Bad thing is that Vicki is not one of the most interesting characters IMO.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Not everybody likes MILFs, some prefer Vicki. As a dev you can't be too one-sided.
That wouldn't be one sided, everybody knows that the top woman of the game is Mary, plus that short hair blonde in the office is way hotter than Vicki.

This update looks like just a filler but I'm sure that if the dev is regular on the updates this game will be in the top 5.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes