3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
D

Deleted member 1954024

I know that his record is far from ideal, but before we all grab our pitchforks let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He has shown signs of improvement and that he's now willing to communicate. Yes he promised an update by the end of April but we are living in special circumstances and the time since the previous update is still quite reasonable. So like I said let's not burn him at the stake yet because losing a dev capable of creating promising games like this one would be a shame.
I somewhat agree with you on this one but not because he deserves our ''mercy'' but purely because i wanna have hope for this wonderful game. The least he could do is to have put out a bigger deadline if he needed more time. If you wanna do a comeback after such a bad reputation you make damn sure that you are not gonna repeat your mistakes at the first update. I wouldn't have any problem if this happened after he had rolled at least 3 updates on time.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I know that his record is far from ideal, but before we all grab our pitchforks let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He has shown signs of improvement and that he's now willing to communicate. Yes he promised an update by the end of April but we are living in special circumstances and the time since the previous update is still quite reasonable. So like I said let's not burn him at the stake yet because losing a dev capable of creating promising games like this one would be a shame.
This is a very good point, but with a major and very significant flaw called Aorrta. 'Benefit of the doubt' just doesn't apply anymore, he is a known scammer who purposefully deceived his patrons for months. Translation work is also something that is not affected in any way by the current Covid circumstances, you can literally do your job while taking a dump on the toilet with Wi-Fi access.
Obviously, his translator won't be a professional from a translation agency but rather some kind of freelancer. This does not impede him in any way to give a short update on Patreon and he's gone silent for almost 2 weeks now.

That being said, it's very well possible for him to release the update this month, but as mentioned above his reputation is abysmal and everybody should keep their expectations in check if they want to waste money on this project.

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
sarge87 I'm fully onboard with what you said, and if you're a patron of his I absolutely think that you should hold him accountable if he takes too long to release the update. However, toxic comments without anything constructive to contribute will only serve to make things worse. At the end of the day, what all of us want is for this game to keep being developed, so trashing Aorrta this soon even with his poor record is a bit premature and can be counter-productive. Having said that I hope for all of our sakes that the update comes out sooner rather than later.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Where is this scene? How to get it.
You need to complete the mini game with the furniture in less than 30sec and after that mom will make you a sandwich and thank you for always thoroughly reading the last page of a thread in a message board before posting redundant questions. This will then lead to the scene where you will go down on her and make her pass out so that you can be a creep like in the picture.

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
You need to complete the mini game with the furniture in less than 30sec and after that mom will make you a sandwich and thank you for always thoroughly reading the last page of a thread in a message board before posting redundant questions. This will then lead to the scene where you will go down on her and make her pass out so that you can be a creep like in the picture.
but that never happens

badlt25

Jan 10, 2018
Same old Aorrta. I was seriously hoping that he changed after his last abandoned project. Due to his past reputation, would the moderators be able to set this project as abandoned if he doesn't get the update out by the end of this week?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Same old Aorrta. I was seriously hoping that he changed after his last abandoned project. Due to his past reputation, would the moderators be able to set this project as abandoned if he doesn't get the update out by the end of this week?
They would, but that's not how the tag is supposed to be used.

Reactions: Hadgar

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Aorrta , I know I'm no patreon, but if you're reading this, don't make the same mistakes as before. Give us some news, be it negative or positive. Silence is the worst thing in your case, because of the past and you know it's the truth. Look, like many others here, I really like your game. That's undeniable. It has great potential and the power to become one of the best titles out here. I'm trying to be as constructive as I can. Don't mess up everything by repeating the old mistakes, please.

An old Fan.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes