3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Well how's that sayin'... You fool me once shame on you you fool me twice shame on me, sooo...

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
This doesn't smell good at all. Trust is something very difficult to get back and this waiting with no news isn't making things better at all. If the guy is that slow, a new translator is needed. Now, is the translation the only problem... ? Tsskk, this feeling brings back bad memories.
... me thinks if he really wanted a translator, a shout out here are f95zone will get him more than a few willing to work with him ...

Anyway, not a thing anyone can do. If it drops, it drops. if not .... well, hey ... it's only 5-bucks from our perspective.

From Aortta perspective though, well ... 100x5 = $500 bucks ... it does add up I guess.

in any case, I got about 30 minutes of happy time out of it, so I am not complaining. Not bad for $2 ... yes ... I am a cheapskate. :p

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I will give him until the end of this week, i am used to not getting updates at the date developer said will be released.

But this update is one that should have proven that he is honestly back and working on the game, and as i read a lot of people liked the game but are waiting to see will he deliver future updates, before they pledge on patreon. So if he screws this up and takes forever than it is lights off for him.

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Delay, blaming others, and the inevitable radio silence. The old Aorrta is finally back.
LMAO, its like ICSTOR, who makes good, but he doing this 1 time in 6 months or less. For example, NLT Media, doing his work always on time. I think most people like the second more...

GentlePro

Jul 10, 2017
I know that his record is far from ideal, but before we all grab our pitchforks let's give him the benefit of the doubt. He has shown signs of improvement and that he's now willing to communicate. Yes he promised an update by the end of April but we are living in special circumstances and the time since the previous update is still quite reasonable. So like I said let's not burn him at the stake yet because losing a dev capable of creating promising games like this one would be a shame.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes