3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I want to know how the story will be with mom
The insinuation so far is pretty strong. It also feels to me as if the game will change its play style a bit by the next update. Keeping you less locked in on 1 path.

parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
Anyone know if we will have news today, I know he was a little late for the translator. but it would be good for someone to say something they know

KoroChan

Feb 7, 2018
stuck in the hallway. how do i put stuff? i tried putting my cursor everywhere but nothing is changing

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Dev is playing a "game" with the MC's age/appearance. Looks shota but gets treated like a young adult male half the time.
I mean, his mom is several inches taller than him! I kinda think the "secret" is that men in his lineage have some secret power over women, since most of them drop panties for him either the first time or within a few scenes of meeting him.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Dev is playing a "game" with the MC's age/appearance. Looks shota but gets treated like a young adult male half the time.
I mean, his mom is several inches taller than him! I kinda think the "secret" is that men in his lineage have some secret power over women, since most of them drop panties for him either the first time or within a few scenes of meeting him.
I personally don't care about which is the secret as long as he gets action wtih that milf ASAP

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
I actually might support him on peatron if he was honest and deliver the game on time like he said
Hope he doesn't delay it as he used to do

Reactions: czertik
Jun 7, 2017
I actually might support him on peatron if he was honest and deliver the game on time like he said
Hope he doesn't delay it as he used to do
surely many people hesitate to support him, but he does not because he is not responsible with his releases. last time it disappeared. their renderings are better icstor. IMAO

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
This delay got me worried again, let's hope I'm wrong and development will continue. It would be a shame to loose this game again.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes