3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
Jun 7, 2017
because it says ++ release now ++

]Mi123[/USER] What do you mean? Try explaining.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I am a translator myself and I can say that his translator is mad slow if it takes for him/her 2-3 days to make last changes.:LOL:
If you look at many of the lines in the current version you might see why. I'm not sure he was aware that the English used is not accurate, but I showed him. I also offered to proofread it for him, but it looks like he's just lit a fire under his translator's ass instead.
It's not just the new lines he is going through, they might be combing all current lines for errors.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Why is there no "Foot Fetish" tag? This dev has such an incredible foot fetish that it baffles me. I don't care for feet at all, but you simply cannot progress without looking at, thinking about, or touching FEET! There should at least be the option of bypassing the whole foot fetish thing.
I don't shame people for their kinks, Lord knows I have my share, but I don't like feet, so why should I be forced to interact with them for the sake of the game / story?

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've also done some "translating" myself. In my case it was more like correcting the English to a more conversational tone. It was done via email, and as such, it took a while. Partly because I needed the author to explain what he was trying to say, in a lot of cases.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've also done some "translating" myself. In my case it was more like correcting the English to a more conversational tone. It was done via email, and as such, it took a while. Partly because I needed the author to explain what he was trying to say, in a lot of cases.
I'm part of a subbing group. We translate from English to Danish. We use filezilla for file sharing and skype for communication. I obviously wouldn't be able to translate from his mother tongue, but improving the readability by proofreading can be a boon to those who aren't playing the game because they want to be guessing what the intended meaning is.

For an example in the flashback at the beginning:
MOM: "Would you like to join?"
MC: "No, I wouldn`t..."
MOM: "That will do you good, huh."
MC: "Hey!"
MOM: "Huh, okay."

It's not completely unintelligible. The conversation just loses a lot of impact.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerlinUSA
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes