3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

pantyboidoe

Apr 6, 2020
I occasionally come across errors in the game - says that the file is corrupted (?) - which prevent me from going backward/forward in the story. Any tips? I keep having to restart

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
If this dev keeps up the good work he's gonna be top 1 with this game, in times when other devs are fucking up...

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
This time, aorrta is serious. Applaud him
May be after the coronavirus crysis people is starting to notice that there is no such thing as a 'safe job' or a 'real job' and start doing what they want and what they should.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
I don’t understand one thing, do all developers have a mania to remake games?

ChainsZzz

Oct 22, 2019
Hope update will be as soon as possible)) Played this game before reload, it was too hard to understand what I need to do next :D Nowadays game is amazing. Easy to understand every move. I hope the game will be grateful.

Reactions: Madtt

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
i am really more than surprised how much guys here go overboard and praise the hell out of this game just because the renders are more than good. :ROFLMAO:

guys if you want fapping material then there are better ways to get it believe me ;)

Reactions: Breezerr

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
and?????
what has that to do with me beeing an member here????
and i am not a guy just so you know :rolleyes:
Lol it's been at least two weeks and you're still shitting on this game. If anything it shows you really do care about it. I have my rants too but I move on at least. As I previously said weeks ago there are a plethora of overrated and overhyped games on this site. Unless you're green you should be use to this by now.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes