3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
why does the models looks soo skin dry?
it looks like they have been in the desert for one week without water.

TrentJones

Sep 9, 2018
admittedly this is fairly irrelevant to this thread but, did something to do with the search criteria change recently here?, ide normally see new games popping up in the incest tag but not at the moment? or is it just a dead time atm for new games or updated games.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello everyone I would like to know where I can find the version v0.4.1.1a on android? thanks in advance

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
v0.4.1.1a is giving me a lot of errors. I can press ignore, but it's something like 25 errors before you get off the plane.

What exactly was improved from v0.4.1 to v0.4.1.1a?
I have a feeling the language was. The language before I installed it seemed off, but not sure if that's a coincidence.

EDIT:
Scripts.rpa:
I installed v0.4.1 anew, used unren to get scrollback and used the script file above. Seems I get the best of 2 worlds that way... and no errors.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Don't know if having the dialogue in the game proofread is something people would be interested in. If so, I might be willing to do that when I'm done with the game. Sometimes the broken English is a bit off-putting, but the renders and story make up for it.

Last edited:

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
These renders are out of control. Even his worse quality renders are excellent quality. The writing is meh, but the overall story is above average and the plot hooks are good.

OnkelRu

Mar 22, 2020
So far, find it almost better than the original! Hopefully there will be another update soon

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
This dev has a very shady history. IF he can keep up with constant updates throughout the year, then we'll talk. But as of now, I wouldn't advise anyone to get their hopes up.

Reactions: AMUR48

emilyrouse

Apr 4, 2020
n the beginning, I’m trying to get the trust of Shannon. When I go to her place, I get horny and I have to leave.
I can’t speak with any other character, just time to time with a lady in the Gym that asks me for sport clothes (I can’t buy on the store).

I’m not sure if the Mac version have a bug or I’m so stupid but I’ve been trying different ways for days and I really want to enjoy the game.

Thanks!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I love it but a little bit of freedom in choices would be nice
I feel like they're setting it up to have branching choices. It just hasn't gotten that far yet. By having a system where rubbing one character's back will have a negative effect on another you'll come to a point where you can't get everything.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes