3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Color me surprised, this game is not as shit as I expected it to be. Gameplay is still wonky and the home decoration mini game is way too long but if this gets regular updates, then it might become something good. It's highly unlikely with this dev's reputation, but who knows? Sometimes wonders do happen.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I just tried the game for a bit and I find the game graphically awesome but the arranging the furniture parts needs some rework or even offer a skip option if you don't want to work on it :)

May 26, 2018
Just finished the game. The plot is ok, and the dialogue could use some improvement. Mary is a stunning looking milf, holy crap shes great as well as the other girls that appear too. Akita is definitely second for me. I would definitely love to see more of this and where the second episode takes us. Hopefully some more progression with Mary

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Any plan to add the ability to scroll back? Sometimes I need to re read the last frame.

D

Deleted member 1954024

Okey so it is almost 20 days of the game release, and still we got 0 info on when the next content update is coming. I'm not whining here but remember if it takes a dev 20 days -and who knows how many more- to even release a date for the next update, we can be sure as hell that the next update is gonna take a lot more than normal. Patrons beware. My guess is we'll wait at least 6 months for new content. And that's the good case. Don't forget the 2 years absence. I hope i'll be proven wrong by mister Aorrta.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Okey so it is almost 20 days of the game release, and still we got 0 info on when the next content update is coming. I'm not whining here but remember if it takes a dev 20 days -and who knows how many more- to even release a date for the next update, we can be sure as hell that the next update is gonna take a lot more than normal. Patrons beware. My guess is we'll wait at least 6 months for new content. And that's the good case. Don't forget the 2 years absence. I hope i'll be proven wrong by mister Aorrta.
well without the mass of useless animations the developement time would speedup for sure ^^

Reactions: Turkish Coffee
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes