3.00 star(s) 87 Votes
D

Deleted member 2225863

Wonderful game, everything is excellent keep going ;)

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
The game is good, the animations and graphics are great! Marie is gorgeous, look forward to continuing!

CykaPlease

Feb 15, 2020
How do I get out of the house after eating breakfast on the day mom leaves with glen?
DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20200421020240.png
As you can in the image see i have no option to do so.

velios

Jan 6, 2019
Also, that isn't the screen you exit the house from. You do so from the main hallway, there's an option that says exit.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
What happened to the poll? Is the MC gonna get redesigned or is he gonna stay the way he was before?

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
no doubt aorrta is really great with renders and transitions are top notch,but the scripts are way too off.it destroys the immersion and tensions.im kinda like the scripts way back,but now i think the translator is russian made.hoping hes not abandoning this game anymore bcuz this is a possible gold mine in just a year.

P.S
pls refrain from foot fetish,trim it a bunch will ya?lol

Reactions: GaiserikSK and EJW

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well im gonna look at it again when the terrible translation and the issue with the boyish MC is solved.
that will be at version 0.6-0.7 ??? lets see.

i kind of shut it off after day 1 and seeing how the story is from the posts here it would not harm to make the mom less stupid regarding the buisness she is in as a boss and owner.no one would be so stupid to sign some dokuments as an companyowner when he/she is drunk..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
thats is just unrealistic and ridiculous,even normal people would not be so naive and stupid to sign any documents when drunk.

secondly it would not hurt to make the MC less a douchebag with the change in his look and age.

i can look past that idiotic minigame when it is the only one but when the dev put a lot more of this in the game then he will kill it with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Breezerr and EJW
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes