3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

emilyrouse

Apr 4, 2020
In the beginning, I’m trying to get the trust of Shannon. When I go to her place, I get horny and I have to leave.
I can’t speak with any other character, just time to time with a lady in the Gym that asks me for sport clothes (I can’t buy on the store).

I’m not sure if the Mac version have a bug or I’m so stupid but I’ve been trying different ways for days and I really want to enjoy the game.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member 1921707

NO! Do not listen to these fools who want to make the protagonist higher. They still do not understand - if he is higher, he will not be able to do this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If he doesn't change the look of the MC and the age listed which the developer has said is 16, Patreon will come down hard and quick and shut his page down. Or they will warn him to change things asap. If he doesn't comply in a timely manner they will shut him down. They've done that with multiple developers that didn't listen.

mars9

Aug 15, 2019
So why the new Owner helping the douchebag ? the character definitely rich i don't think she have interest in this kind of business unless she has problem with the current Owner (Mary).
So is the new character related to MC or Nah ?
Maybe she is MC Grandma (Father Side)
or she is MC Aunt (His Father Sister)

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
If he doesn't change the look of the MC and the age listed which the developer has said is 16, Patreon will come down hard and quick and shut his page down. Or they will warn him to change things asap. If he doesn't comply in a timely manner they will shut him down. They've done that with multiple developers that didn't listen.
Yah? Let's see how tough Patreon oversees the developers, I just remembered a couple of them.
Patreon are not complete idiots and understand what all these games are really about (tenant living with a landlady and two roommates). But they do not care while respecting the rules of decency. So if the developer says that the protagonist is 60, then he is 60.
Patreon is a site that helps people make money and not defend high ideals.

D

Deleted member 1921707

Yah? Let's see how tough Patreon oversees the developers, I just remembered a couple of them.
Patreon are not complete idiots and understand what all these games are really about (tenant living with a landlady and two roommates). But they do not care while respecting the rules of decency. So if the developer says that the protagonist is 60, then he is 60.
Patreon is a site that helps people make money and not defend high ideals.
One developer I know for a fact that had a problem with a character that patreon thought looked underage was Runey making "Harem Hotel". They questioned one of the character even though he said at the beginning of the game all characters in the game were 18 and over. He had problems with them for months. They were ready to shut his patreon account down. Even if the developer says certain thing, if patreon thinks different they will shut developers down. Patreon has been cracking down on developers for quite awhile now that have "incest" listed in their game without any type of patch. It's even worse if they say the MC is underage. How fast do think it will take patreon to shut them down? The examples you used do have characters 18 and over, but the developers of the games don't automatically say they have "incest". They make a patch for that.

Apr 7, 2020
strange, why this game has full animation for character introduces and change place, but doesn't have animation in sex scenes??

mr.argelander

Jun 1, 2019
Practically cried when saw "to be continued" insane game not only cause sex scenes, but also cause interesting story. And about the sex scenes, u made an insane fil filter between the gameplay moments, why cant u make the sex scenes same as those movie filters?

• Love
Reactions: Bolero

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
He doesn't even look 16. I was thinking more like 12. Even so, I'm pretty sure 16 is underage in at least the US. I was thinking about this not so much about how Patreon would deal with it but how every woman in the game is like a full foot taller than him and he just looks ridiculously young. Otherwise, enjoyable game.

Nov 17, 2017
I like this game because mom looks like my ex-girlfriend :) I hope the dev will continue this story.
I agree that MC looks too young.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
He doesn't even look 16. I was thinking more like 12. Even so, I'm pretty sure 16 is underage in at least the US. I was thinking about this not so much about how Patreon would deal with it but how every woman in the game is like a full foot taller than him and he just looks ridiculously young. Otherwise, enjoyable game.
not even in the US i say in the whole world UNDERAGE Adult stuff is ILLEGAL and normally everyone should know that ;) !!
and i think in the US you are still underage at age 18 until age 21 or so in some states but i dont´t know that for sure.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
not even in the US i say in the whole world UNDERAGE Adult stuff is ILLEGAL and normally everyone should know that ;) !!
and i think in the US you are still underage at age 18 until age 21 or so in some states but i dont´t know that for sure.
Some states 16 or older. The rest of the states is 18.

Reactions: Steinchen
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes