3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

emilyrouse

Apr 4, 2020
In the beginning, I’m trying to get the trust of Shannon. When I go to her place, I get horny and I have to leave.
I can’t speak with any other character, just time to time with a lady in the Gym that asks me for sport clothes (I can’t buy on the store).

I’m not sure if the Mac version have a bug or I’m so stupid but I’ve been trying different ways for days and I really want to enjoy the game.

Thanks!

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 619915
I started poll on my page. Let's see what my patrons choose.
The new model is perfect! I'm fine with the mc being short and looking young, but the current height is a little insane, the taller version actually looks 16 (which is what you're going for) Compared to the old one that looks 12 at best considering he has to be under 5ft because he's a full head under Vicki who's 5'2.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4Finger and Aorrta

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
I also agree - it can be up to 50cm lower. He will lick mom standing up.
Seriously it can grow every update, time does not stand still. Over time, his beard will grow and not only ...
Movies - cutscenes are great. They separate the scenes radically and it's time to relax and focus on the new action.
Slower action with mom. There are many girls around. I do not urge you to lick candy through paper as in ,, AWAM ,, .
This is a forum and a game for adults and mother must be enticing too.

Google translator

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I've said about the first edition of the Family Secret and I'll repeat it now again. Aortta is the best artist concerning the VN world for me. As much as ttll, Philly and NLT are brilliant for me Aortta is top dawg. Must've taken him hours to make the game look so damn good.

When i grow up one day maybe I will be able to design like him. As for game itself I really enjoy it also.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
The game looks great, but is it me or the dev change the 'goals' of the patreon? I remember that the goals where something like 1500 usd to get a new programmer for faster updates, and now that they are getting more than 500usd, they changed the goal to '500 patrons', doing the math means that the first goal was changed to more money. So... nice start to start delaying the update.

Reactions: Breezerr

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I must admit that this render in the plane looks jelly good. i know every single asset used in creating that girl and yet all of it together looks nicer than it should, good work

Reactions: Aorrta

Aorrta

The Secret - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
The game looks great, but is it me or the dev change the 'goals' of the patreon? I remember that the goals where something like 1500 usd to get a new programmer for faster updates, and now that they are getting more than 500usd, they changed the goal to '500 patrons', doing the math means that the first goal was changed to more money. So... nice start to start delaying the update.
There are no delays in updating. As I wrote on the page, I will release on April 31 new scenes that I am currently working on.
Whether I have a programmer or not, I won’t stop working on the game.

MrDeos

Dec 4, 2018
My favorite developers are Aorrta and psychodelusional, you have all my support, dude. I hope you get a lot of money

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes