3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
This translator used google translate and gave me the files, I don’t think I had to pay him $ 600 for what I could do myself.
He broke the agreement.
If you have the script in a plain-text file, feel free to throw it my way, and I'll fix what I can.

D

Deleted member 1921707

I can't remember if I played his previous game or not. This one hopefully will show real promise with certain changes such as the MC looking like a little kid. The graphics are pretty good compared to a lot of adult games out there. The writing does need some work so it doesn't seem there is no emotion.

I've also read quite a few posts with people attacking him for disappearing without any explanation and "abandoning" his previous game. People should really think about what they say on here before writing. Maybe he did have all of those real life problems, maybe he didn't. Who are those that weren't paying to support his game have any right to question it. People seem to forget that game developers do have a life outside of making games. I have seen quite a few games get abandoned over the last year that I really liked playing. Sure it's a bit disappointing, but that doesn't mean I'm going to personally attack the developer if I could find them on here or other sites.

The fact that he decided to come back with hopefully a much better game should be applauded. He could have just said "screw everyone" and just gone on with life instead of coming back to make things right.

medo12345678

Jan 2, 2018
Hello everyone.

I read all 28 pages. Thanks for the feedback and for the criticism.
I tried hard on the new version. Yes, it has bugs, bad English, no sex scenes with mom.

Someone wrote that I need a new TV or a new sofa, no, thanks, I have it.
I warned my patrons that I needed a long break, so I advised them to unsubscribe or switch to one dollar.
I do not want to milk anyone.
The fact that the game is available only for potrons is a sign of respect to those who supported me all this time, although I did not even go to the page.

I had problems with my family, then I had a medical operation, because of which I could not take up the game for a long time.
I did not add a sex scene with mom, because it seemed to me that it would be too fast. In the next update I will add sex scenes with her.
The plans to make animation, I will try not to do this too long.

A native speaker is already working on translation and adaptation. As soon as he finishes, I will release the fix.
Someone didn’t like the video, I'm sorry but I really like them. This is the same part of the game as the music.

Write what you want to see in the following updates.
I'm really curious.

Thank you and sorry for my English.
All i have to say it is a master piece
Not all games would have that hype when it released but your game is something else, please continue do what you want with your ideas
I don't usually comment in games, but my sole request is please don't take to much time like last update

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I must choose if increase the relationship with the two male members team or with Lola… what are the outcomes of these choices?

MIKEL-20M

Apr 15, 2018

emilyrouse

Apr 4, 2020
Guys I’m totally lost and I need your help.
In the beginning, I’m trying to get the trust of Shannon. When I go to her place, I get horny and I have to leave.
I can’t speak with any other character, just time to time with a lady in the Gym that asks me for sport clothes (I can’t buy on the store).
I’m not sure if the Mac version have a bug or I’m so stupid but I’ve been trying different ways for days and I really want to enjoy the game.
Thanks!

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I consider your initial idea well, it's common for mc to be tall.
I don't know why they're so problematic and they don't let the developer build their main idea.
Everyone with their tastes. Congratulations on your work
(Sorry Google translate)
man don´t you guys get it???

1. the MC looks like a 12 year old boy!!!
2. dev said it himself that MC is 16 that means he is UNDERAGE!!!
3: when Pantreon decides to take a look at the game he is screwed

tell me have you ever seen any LEGAL stuff with UNDERAGE persons in ANY adult stuff in real live or in comics,book,games,movies ect...ect...???

Aorrta make the changes and that fast before you make a few updates and the guys from Pantreon get curious about your game then you are screwed they won´t believe you that he is 18.
and don´t mention ever the incest sex stuff as mentioned before make an incest pach or let the players set the relation themselfs at the gamestart.
believe me they are more strict now than 2 or 3 years ago.

Last edited:

deoclitian

Aug 5, 2017
the update was good, the story seems better, graphics top notch 10/10 ! just curious about one thing , does Aorrta have a foot fetish ? to many foot scenes for my liking :p , gives us more of that ass pls :geek::ROFLMAO::love:

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
how do i finish the storage quest cant figure it out all. i have gotten the first thing that i need to collect and then i cant do anything else

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
If you increase the relationship points with the female characters you'll fuck them in the future, ok, but instead if you increase the r.p. with the male characters?
Maybe you're going to need their help in the future.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
So is then mum still banging the driver who treats the mc like shit in this version? If so I'm out

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
The new look of MC in that picture that Aorrta showed us is so much better and more realistic than that little kid that is in the game right now. I am sure the patreons will choose the new look. Personally i did not have a problem with his looks, female characters are what i am interested in, but still i did say to myself while playing, that he does look too young for the role.

An answer about what i want to see in the future updates is pretty simple. More of what we had in this remake. The quality is there, the female characters are super sexy, mom is incredibly hot. The story is shaping much better than it did in the old game. The changes done in the rework all made the game better.
So all I want to see in the future are regular updates, and not releases every 6 months some games do, and for the render quality to remain of high quality as it is now.

Reactions: Aorrta
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes