3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Selenaraft

Apr 14, 2019
Im not paying for it to get abandoned again. If i see some consistency and more content then maybe ill support it on patreon

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
I'm willing to pay some extra money for one option in the future: shoot Glen to death or tickle Glen to death.

HMurdock

Oct 1, 2017
I really like the Remake, its just how it was suppose to be after initial realease.
Dont listen the naysayers. Keep the quality it has.
Focus content on Mommy. Asian girl is my second fav.
Hope to see next update in 1-3months
Work hard and good luck.
NB! Keep the foot fetish! yum

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Pretty noob question, uhm how do i move stuff from the pantry? thanks
you need to pick up the stuff sounds stupid i know but the dev made it like that that you have to pick up the stuff in the order the dev coded it. my tip is to hover over every object

Reactions: jenosmaverick

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
That interior design minigame was obnoxious as hell. Really terrible "gameplay". I gave up. The transitions between scenes were stylish, but no need to show the name of the game in every one. I remember what game I am playing.

jenosmaverick

Feb 10, 2020
you need to pick up the stuff sounds stupid i know but the dev made it like that that you have to pick up the stuff in the order the dev coded it. my tip is to hover over every object
oh so I just try and click on it and if it is the correct one i'll pick it up?

edit:
currently trying to arrange them.. much worst..

Last edited:

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
How do we drop the items in the rooms once we picked them up?
Got the stuff for the hallway but no damn clue on how to put it in there.

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
How do we drop the items in the rooms once we picked them up?
Got the stuff for the hallway but no damn clue on how to put it in there.
Go in the hallway, and move your cursor around the room. A "ghost image" of the item will appear where it's supposed to go.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I didn't play this game since the first preview version,

the renders are stunning, and so are all the videos and effects and the characters, here it's as good as i remember.

But there is a big problem i don't remember, Why is Mc a fucking dwarf ? not only that he has 23 years old but every one speak to him like a child, that's really destroying any form of immersion, it's completely unrealistic in every way possible.
The game suffer also from a bug i'm detecting on a lot of games recently, with wrong character in dialog (for example mc speak but we have another character name and face on the box), and there is some weird sentences, there is a lot of fixing to do in this department.

But wtf i really don't understand the decision to make mc a dwarf it's really ridiculous.

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
The quality was through the roof, renders and character design were amazing but the content and delivery are off putting. The MC has a constant thing with feet, it was like that was his go to thing when looking at a woman it'd be nice to have an option for that sort of thing, I don't mind admiring feet and even bit of toe sucking/ licking but footjobs to me are just meh. It's sandbox which is always a negative for me, but the amount of clicks you had to make just to leave an office building was crazy, just make it a linear VN it's not like your giving us options to with the open world, it's just "go here" and "do this". All the dialog in the sex scenes felt low effort it was all "slut this" and "bitch that", and I get it some people are into that, I'm not and it's kind of a put off for me, I don't mind if the character is well done and that's her preference but when pretty much every woman you meet is like that, it makes it a bit pointless to have multiple characters when they're all the same. The weirdest part about that game was the fact that the MC was meant to be 23, but everyone treats him like a little kid and make a big deal out of him getting with "an adult woman" and everyone is about a foot taller than him. Is he an adult or a kid? You can't have it both ways and if he's a kid then that's kind of creepy.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
The quality was through the roof, renders and character design were amazing but the content and delivery are off putting. The MC has a constant thing with feet, it was like that was his go to thing when looking at a woman it'd be nice to have an option for that sort of thing, I don't mind admiring feet and even bit of toe sucking/ licking but footjobs to me are just meh. It's sandbox which is always a negative for me, but the amount of clicks you had to make just to leave an office building was crazy, just make it a linear VN it's not like your giving us options to with the open world, it's just "go here" and "do this". All the dialog in the sex scenes felt low effort it was all "slut this" and "bitch that", and I get it some people are into that, I'm not and it's kind of a put off for me, I don't mind if the character is well done and that's her preference but when pretty much every woman you meet is like that, it makes it a bit pointless to have multiple characters when they're all the same. The weirdest part about that game was the fact that the MC was meant to be 23, but everyone treats him like a little kid and make a big deal out of him getting with "an adult woman" and everyone is about a foot taller than him. Is he an adult or a kid? You can't have it both ways and if he's a kid then that's kind of creepy.
exactly it would be creepy, against the rules, and it would make no sense cause he wouldn't have the job in a company, the story is completely incoherent.

Reactions: Steinchen
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes