3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How old is this kid exactly? I don't remember this being a Shota game before, now he doesn't even come up to her head. He freaking looks 13. How is he working in that company legally?

Reactions: DonkeyFace
D

Deleted member 1954024

I personally don't find it bad that he looks so young and is short. I even like it because it makes the mom look taller and it appeals to the fantasy of a somewhat big tall and fit mom which can take the upper hand at any moment. I would find it intersting in the future if a mild-not extreme femdom route would take place, just picture mary in sexy black stockings giving a dominating standing footjob with or without heels... A man can dream...

D

Deleted member 1954024

Those the game end when u lose the company? or is just me
Yes indeed when you loose the company and that new hot milf takes over it's all the content for now. I hope we get to fuck the new milf boss and make Mom the boss again at some point of the game, that way she really is gonna own us some special favor's *wink wink*

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I personally don't find it bad that he looks so young and is short. I even like it because it makes the mom look taller and it appeals to the fantasy of a somewhat big tall and fit mom which can take the upper hand at any moment. I would find it intersting in the future if a mild-not extreme femdom route would take place, just picture mary in sexy black stockings giving a dominating standing footjob with or without heels... A man can dream...
The problem to me is that it's very clear by the way the game is written that he is no where near the age he is in his company profile. Look at the dialogue from the beginning of the game. Any woman over 30 calls themselves an "adult woman" to him during sex or sexual situations. They call him a little boy. Everyone calls him kid. He's shorter than his mom. At 23, unless his dad was a midget, there's no f'n way. He should be at least as tall as her, if not taller. There's also the plausibility of the story itself. He moved with his mom, at 23, post graduation. He left his girlfriend behind and moved with his mom even though he is at the age he could get a job and live on his own. Yes, I realize she has a job for him, but we're talking about the logistics of whether he is actually 23 or 13.

He's 13. There is no way based on the evidence that he's 23.

And this is what is "Reloaded" about the game. Because I recall the original release of this game, and the MC looked like a 23 year old, he was taller than his mom. He wasn't constantly looking up at people. He didn't look like a stiff breeze could knock him over. Also there was no girlfriend in the original game.

Then there is the plausibility of the plot. There is no potential client, no potential girl, that is going to look at this little kid and think "Well, this guy probably knows what he's talking about". They're going to go "Ha, very funny, but I'm not here to deal with a little kid. Where's the actual person? You're not serious. I'm leaving"

Reactions: DonkeyFace

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
that is the point
teenage dream comes true
I went back and looked at the original game, the perspective is entirely different. The MC used to be able to look people in the eye, rather than look up at them. Teenage dream come true? This is a scenario that an adult would be more interested in. A job where you get to fuck girls to train them.

The fact that the MC got changed into a kid is just weird.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I went back and looked at the original game, the perspective is entirely different. The MC used to be able to look people in the eye, rather than look up at them. Teenage dream come true? This is a scenario that an adult would be more interested in. A job where you get to fuck girls to train them.
The fact that the MC got changed into a kid is just weird.
Agreed, I kinda figured the Dev for this game has a condition where they see themselves as a child in man's body; and figured it would be cool to change the MC to reflect that? It's immersion breaking, and just overall weird/unsettling seeing a little child set to take over the family business of training women. Other than that, good game so far :unsure:

Kris'is

Donor
May 4, 2017
Agreed, I kinda figured the Dev for this game has a condition where they see themselves as a child in man's body; and figured it would be cool to change the MC to reflect that? It's immersion breaking, and just overall weird/unsettling seeing a little child set to take over the family business of training women. Other than that, good game so far :unsure:
MC will be redesigned in the future patches probably even on the next one that is released in couple days. (assuming it will be done as the vote for it took place in 14th April and the new design got 45 votes and old one got 16 votes.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
MC will be redesigned in the future patches probably even on the next one that is released in couple days. (assuming it will be done as the vote for it took place in 14th April and the new design got 45 votes and old one got 16 votes.
Assuming that the dev first renders the character and then uses some kind of jpg for the game, if the MC will be changed, does that mean he will render EVERY picture of MC from the beginning ? that will take a lot of time, this kind of perfectionism is what cripples progress.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Assuming that the dev first renders the character and then uses some kind of jpg for the game, if the MC will be changed, does that mean he will render EVERY picture of MC from the beginning ? that will take a lot of time, this kind of perfectionism is what cripples progress.
From what i understand, the only change is that MC is going to get scaled up.
So the only thing he needs to do really, is to replace all the pics where MC is standing next to someone. You don't even need to touch anyting other than that, even some sex scenes where he's getting a blowjob or whatever shouldn't look that bad.

Sometimes having a difference in height might be problematic for setting up the scenes and posing characters, so he might have had him scaled up already for those scenes, dunno if that's the case here as i have no means to verify (not gonna download just for this) but it's a possibility.
The other thing is that Aorrta was super cool with the idea of scaling him up so it might not be such a problem as some of us may think.

D

Deleted member 1954024

That's a very good point, i also thought about that, it would be a shame if that change takes much time and slows the already slow update progression.

From what i understand, the only change is that MC is going to get scaled up.
So the only thing he needs to do really, is to replace all the pics where MC is standing next to someone. You don't even need to touch anything other than that, even some sex scenes where he's getting a blowjob or whatever shouldn't look that bad.

Sometimes having a difference in height might be problematic for setting up the scenes and posing characters, so he might have had him scaled up already for those scenes, dunno if that's the case here as i have no means to verify (not gonna download just for this) but it's a possibility.
The other thing is that Aorrta was super cool with the idea of scaling him up so it might not be such a problem as some of us may think.
Let's hope you are right and it doesen't take much time.

Reactions: Draverik

May 16, 2020
After playing, 3 boys entered Mary's office to quarrel .. After the meeting, a girl finished talking and gameover= =..Is there a problem with the choice of the game?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
After playing, 3 boys entered Mary's office to quarrel .. After the meeting, a girl finished talking and gameover= =..Is there a problem with the choice of the game?
nah thats the end of the current version

Reactions: AtotehZ
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes