3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
I hope autor will remodel Mom from Terminator to a beauty milf and change her behavior from stupd whore who want fuck her son to normal mom which must be corrupted to make lewd things
AND OFC MC Should be remodel or all this game will be a joke, i cant take it seriously when game says MC 23y.o. but looks like a 12 y

Reactions: luisar018

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
This here game is built on the TITULAR airquote - SECRET - airquote .... There you have it!

MC was never in control! Big bad CEO just jumped ship! MC is jum carrey in the patsy role. Deal with it!

It makes perfect sense --- hostile take overs do happen like that ...
How do you think Warren Buffet / Soros got their money?
True i was a little harsh when i said the takeover made no sense , since on the phone call its clear they where preparing for some time to do it.
I was just a little pissed off becuase of the preview that this game is going in the same direction of all other games.
Broke pervy MC need to find a job to support his "lady friends" because their money went puff whit the company cos no business man or woman in their right would ever think to have a separate saving account god forbid that.

Also it was very clear that the MC was not in control of everything so your comment is out of place.
I never said i dont like the MC (even if he looks like a 14 year old compared to everyone else). I said i Dont like where to plot is going after seeing the preview at the end of the game.

I actually hope i get to see a pissed off Marry teaming up whit the MC tho get revenge on these fkers but thats just wishfull thinking for now...

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
When will Adult VN devs start moving to subscribestar en masse? Because Patreon has clearly lost the plot
Why should they?
Patreon takes less from payments they receive than subscribestar.
As far as PayPal is concerned doesn't want to have any legal troubles, that's why they asked Patreon to ban incest content. In the end, this was dumb move by Aorrta. He was already forced to do this (remove incest content from old game, and to host "fan made" patch.
Relax, sooner or later there would be a patch if you are interested. (Sooner or later is 5 days to two weeks) :D
PS
Serious note to all new players:
Don't take anything concerning this game too serious.

Last edited:

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Damn it looks great all graphically, the only thing I don't like is the look of the main character who looks like fourteen years old maybe fifteen years old. And in fact he is twenty-three years old. The age is and may be okay, but the look doesn't fit much anymore. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Damn it looks great all graphically, the only thing I don't like is the look of the main character who looks like fourteen years old maybe fifteen years old. And in fact he is twenty-three years old. The age is and may be okay, but the look doesn't fit much anymore. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Yeah for some reason just a few people didn't liked MC 1-st model and Aorrta just changed it for one ugly mother...

Reactions: DevilPants

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
OK, so now I know what is going on, there are a few routes you can do, instead of completely buckling under their pressure.
1. Take out the content from the main game, and offer a patch (I hope this is what the dev will do since this choice was made).
2. Allow people to set relationship status with the other main characters.
3. Leave patreon, go to another site that is not as strict, or build your own.

Revy15a2

Sep 24, 2019
2. Allow people to set relationship status with the other main characters.
Is this not enough to get around that rule? I feel like every incest game could just do this while not have a title that's obviously incest based and be just fine. I not 100% on that though

Reactions: Jarul
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes