3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
This is what really bothered me when all this started with Patreon.
These games are fiction (like Game of Thrones).
Unless it's implied that Summertime Saga (or the rest of these games) is a true story..

I could be missing some context because English isn't my native language, but I don't think so.
For example, I wouldn't know why bestiality is included as "sexual violence" but the incest in fiction thing is kind clearer.
I'd say bestiality is included because they identify anything non-consensual as violent, and the animals normally don't give consent i'd wager. But yeah, i got a laugh that Game of Thrones incest is ok, but other fiction isn't. Is it the historical setting? So incest is ok if it's done in a castle haha

Reactions: BatmanNinja

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Looks more like the latter. Just checked the script files: Unfortunately the name is written in the text. He maybe even changed the dialogs a bit for that. But of course you can recognize the origin relationship in the code, the characters are basically still named with "Mom" and "Son"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This makes me think someone from Patreon didn't just read someone's comments, but actually looked through his code enough to say "here's examples of stuff in your text you need to change".

The problem is, this level of hard coding ruins the integrity of the story to the point that it's unrecoverable. Unless someone is literally willing to go into the files and rewrite everything, there's no patch that's gonna fix this.

Reactions: KoGa3 and JR81

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
RoadWulf Are you the developer of this game?
I can't tell if you can't read the OP and figure out that "No, I'm not" or if you're just trying to set up some smart ass smarmy answer when I reply to you.

Forgive me for being jaded if this was an innocent question, it just comes from experience on this forum.

Reactions: luisar018

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I think the Incest tag should also be removed then shouldn't it ?? As someone else has already mentioned why use sites like patreon when they are complete and utter dickheads!! Take WVM for example BD can't add the 'adopted mother' into the harem, even tho she is not even biologically the mc's mother because of there rules. I think developers that wish to create games that have incest and other banned content should use alternative sites that will allow it and the devs can still get the funding support as patreon don't deserve the money they make from these creators. Some people would probably disagree but it's getting ridiculous its only fiction for christs sake!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a huge hole in the story
This here game is built on the TITULAR airquote - SECRET - airquote .... There you have it!

i dont like where this game is going
MC was never in control! Big bad CEO just jumped ship! MC is jum carrey in the patsy role. Deal with it!

company getting jacked makes no sense
It makes perfect sense --- hostile take overs do happen like that ...
How do you think Warren Buffet / Soros got their money?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
When I first played it I thought it was one of the best looking 3DCG Western games, but it was still rather new, needed more releases.
Now there is much more to choose from and thus there is no need to hold one's breath.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Haha, Lola s car number ...Run Lola Run. There is a german movie abaut a girl who has to run the whole time. Called "Lola rennt" "Lola run"

Ohiois4lovers

Nov 22, 2019
I can't seem to get the android version to start correctly. I unzip the file and download it, but it keeps force stopping. Any suggestions

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes