3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Mitsu80

Jan 30, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but the MC already has a gf but not even once did he think, through internal dialogue or narration, that he's actually cheating, unless it was mistranslated and they were just dating with no strings attached

Reactions: BatmanNinja

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
If I had to guess, Patreon probably slapped the dev about it being the MC's mom. I'd check a new save to see if that's the case.

Personally I think the fact the MC is clearly 13 and not 23 is the worse thing.
I agree - do have to wonder what was removed but luckily I still have the previous version so if push comes to shove I could compare the differences and maybe even patch in the removed content (really depends on what was removed though).

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Patreon police dropped on Dev's door, probably something to do with incest (or any mention of it).

No, that's why "landlady" and "tenants" are an actual thing in Patreon supported games.
"Choose your own relationship" seems like a decent end run around that. Pretty sure someone could post code snippets for Ren'py, RPGM and maybe even Unity showing how its done.

jrc82

Dec 30, 2017
2/70 virus scanners returned positive hits on the main exe:

doesn't necessarily mean it is unsafe since 2/70 is more likely to be a false positive. but that also doesn't necessarily mean it's safe.
That's typical if the exe is a custom icon for ren'py games

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is the dev going to go the name change route so incest content is still there if you want it, or are they going with the hardcoded name swap and write the character into oblivion with each new installment of the story?
Looks more like the latter. Just checked the script files: Unfortunately the name is written in the text. He maybe even changed the dialogs a bit for that. But of course you can recognize the origin relationship in the code, the characters are basically still named with "Mom" and "Son"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: thealucid

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
make the `incest` tag something else like ``fam`` or ``anything``.
make em neighbours, then give us patch, fuck the incest police.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I'm new to the game so might have missed something BUT:

1) Can't proceed from the grind that is - take $40 from mom --> office --> give/don't give money to Jerry --> do the old model --> go/skip walk with Akita --> have a sandwich for dinner --> kiss mom goodnight - REPEAT

2) No clues whatsoever to proceed

Top of which the day times are always off the actual game time, for instance, the MC always wakes up at noon and returns at midnight. The time transition animations were dazzling for the intro, didn't know they'll be on the whole game, extremely distracting!

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
The MC still looking 13 is hilarious to me, more hilarious that Patreon objected to incest but not the underage looking protagonist. Apparently all the women are closeted ephebophiles.
(Technically, a child as young as 12 can work at a family owned business, so long as it's solely family owned. )

Reactions: Mikilande
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes