MEGA SERVER - MAC - Mega

GOOGLE DRIVE SERVER - PC -
GOOGLE DRIVE SERVER - MAC -

MEGA SERVER - ANDROID - Mega
GOOGLE DRIVE SERVER - ANDROID -

sorry guys but what is "prohibitited content"? :oops:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Seen this game again makes me happy but why is the MC so short??

In one of the images for the next update, this lady who now owns the company says that Mary signed the papers. Why did Mary sign those papers and give the company to someone else when it was supposed to be a family business?
There are definitely a lot of things here that Mary hasn't told the MC. Because when the MC tells Mary about Glenn she did nothing and did not believe him. it's like she suspected something was going to happen but still didn't do anything about it

Last edited:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Sorry but I'm a little bit confused. Version 4.2 isn't supposed to be further than 4.1.whatever? 4.2.whatever would be the correct number?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry but I'm a little bit confused. Version 4.2 isn't supposed to be further than 4.1.whatever? 4.2.whatever would be the correct number?
when i understand that right is the current version 0.4.1.4.At least is that the last version what aorrta post on 29 may

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
in the op and in the thread name is the version number wrong.It should be 0.4.1.2. You can see it when you start the game and in the main menu is on the button right is the version number
Get it now, thank you!

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes