3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
Very well done. However, I almost stopped playing when I see all (almost) the girls have shaved pussy... really? One single trimmed pussy? As a lover for trimmed pussy I was very disappointed :(

What this obsession with people in regards to shaved pussy? I have a fetish to feed here :)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Well, he already rebuilt it few times... why not another time. :D
Seriously speaking, MC originally had normal height for 20ish year old game. Aorrta probably intended to cash in on shota design, but reception of such design was bad.
Well let's hope this isn't the case because I don't have it in me for yet another rebuild. Maybe we can all pretend he just grew overnight or something idk. But yes he was definitely targeting the shota audience, I'm iffy on the situation. I'd prefer he was the way he were before but it's not my call. I do wonder if those who bashed the shota version are fans of loli and games like DMD, it's otherwise hypocritical to like one and not the other.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Have i done something wrong because i didnt get that date scene with any of the girls because i couldnt earn money. I keep waking up and work everyday and earn points on the girls and jerry. Then when i eavesdrop on glenn in the conference room. A couple of days later the takeover scene triggered and the game ends. I dl the latest android version. Also after skipping the pantry mini game the note about the pantry quest didnt cross out? Any sex scene with the mother? Or Walkthrough pls?

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
I come here to hate on aorrta to be honest , i did not expect the game to be this good , is this the redemption? has aorrta become a honest hard-working dev? :KEK:

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
I come here to hate on aorrta to be honest , i did not expect the game to be this good , is this the redemption? has aorrta become a honest hard-working dev? :KEK:
Find out on the next episode of Drag... In all seriousness If I'm a Dev my pride wouldn't allow me to put mediocre work out. Maybe he got tired of reading the negative feedback and decided to silence his critics.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Have i done something wrong because i didnt get that date scene with any of the girls because i couldnt earn money. I keep waking up and work everyday and earn points on the girls and jerry. Then when i eavesdrop on glenn in the conference room. A couple of days later the takeover scene triggered and the game ends. I dl the latest android version. Also after skipping the pantry mini game the note about the pantry quest didnt cross out? Any sex scene with the mother? Or Walkthrough pls?
If you gave Jerry the 20 bucks that should've left you with zero, which means you would've had to walk home instead of using a taxi. That's when Vicky comes into play.

dx_boost

Mar 6, 2018
I do wonder if those who bashed the shota version are fans of loli and games like DMD, it's otherwise hypocritical to like one and not the other.
How is it hypocritical? It's like saying watching lesbians and gay guys is the same thing but if one of those is not your thing
then it's not the same at all.

I don't mind shota but it just feels weird in this game.

Reactions: McWoodz
Mar 11, 2019
I can at least get into the mind of the shota character, but I can't seem to earn any money in order to buy the lingerie for Akita or the classes for the other girl...even if I edit the amount of money I have with a save editor .-.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes