3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Why does it look like Lola shaves her chest... and does at rather terrible job at it? :ROFLMAO:
SecretReloadedLolaShavedChest.JPG

Also, why does the MC look like he's a pre-pubescent 15 yr old boy with a shaved uni-brow? In the games profile of him, it says he's 23 years old. Was his father a dwarf? EVERY character is at least 2 feet taller than him while most of the other characters are only a couple years older than him. Just something that plagues my mind when I'm "reading" this. I use quotations cause the dialogue is... "translated." I mean that in a slightly negative way.

The renders and animation are on point though! Kudos there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks for your reply bro...i didnt played just watched renders and faped xD ..last one question
Why did mc resigned?
He's much taller now. On the date with Vicki you can see that he's grown. Aorrta is most likely gonna update that dated renders.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
No it's not "lAw oF pErsPective" he legit got taller. This is after the blowjob scene. I guess the whining and bitching worked.
View attachment 672822
So, what’s your point, dearwIKced gAdren? What are you trying to say, that a single image selected from thousands of renders, where MC is a pocket-size dwarf, spineless, cringe, can be considered an improvement in the quality? Is this shit you keep telling yourself?
Anyone can see that during the whole game, MC is a sleazy amoeba.

Last edited:

Okywyin

Oct 15, 2019
PC version of opening the computer, and then opening view pictures, no back button, has been looking at the picture in the screen can not get out

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
So, what’s your point, dearwIKced gAdren? What are you trying to say, that a single image selected from thousands of renders, where MC is a pocket-size dwarf, spineless, cringe, can be considered an improvement in the quality? Is this shit you keep telling yourself?
Anyone can see that during the whole game, MC è is a sleazy amoeba.
One would think that if you're changing your MC that it's gonna take time I'm sure Aorrta couldn't do all of that and put out more content in one update.

Reactions: cesare.g56
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes