3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hey guys,
i create an incest patch for the version 0.4.1.4.I worked on that a few hours and i hope that the patch works.Here is the download link.The patch must be updated when a new version comes out
hey i see alot of patches from you, first of all i would like to thank you for making those, so thak you, you are a legend for me :D(y)
secondly are you continuing the making of a patch for this game?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
it would be helpful if you post the traceback
I had the same issue so here's my traceback. Additionally it doesn't seem to work in many situations as she's called 'my Mary' and MC is called 'her <insert name>' I'd say it's frustrating for everyone involved =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'chapter_2_evening_with_mom_day2_4Filter'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/home_map_evening.rpyc", line 86, in script
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The_Secret_Reloaded 0.4.1.4
Tue Jun 02 09:18:00 2020

Last edited:

sanji17

Aug 21, 2018
I had the same issue so here's my traceback. Additionally it doesn't seem to work in many situations as she's called 'my Mary' and MC is called 'her <insert name>' I'd say it's frustrating for everyone involved =/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/home_map_evening.rpyc", line 86, in script
File "E:\Storage\Games\The Secret Reloaded\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The_Secret_Reloaded 0.4.1.4
Tue Jun 02 09:18:00 2020
I'm also getting this problem. Remove the incest patch by gigan and it will work.

Last edited:

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
so if other stuff are removed for me ntr needs to be removed too.. Why do they let ntr through and other stuff removed ?? ntr is worse then all the other parts combined.

I hope next patreon will also include ntr into their guidelines of stuff removed.
There is not NTR so far in this game. Your girlfriend seems to be loyal to you, NTR seems improbable at this point.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
There is not NTR so far in this game. Your girlfriend seems to be loyal to you, NTR seems improbable at this point.
i think he meant patreon fot having restrictions agaoinst incest, i assume he is not a fan of ntr but afan of incest and so he is feeling left out by patreon because of them banning ebvery incest game insight of them, i do not think he talked about this game itself
so if other stuff are removed for me ntr needs to be removed too.. Why do they let ntr through and other stuff removed ?? ntr is worse then all the other parts combined.

I hope next patreon will also include ntr into their guidelines of stuff removed.
i feel you bro but ntr is not taboo conetent in human societys people cheat etc in reallife too but is morally more acceptable for other people as incest is which i can not understanf ancient cultures had incest relationships too, i see no harm if there is no intention to reproduce

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
I think he meant in general, Patreon forbid to post games w ntr. like they do w ncest
Guys, I'm going to ask you about a sensitive issue (NTR) but it would be just to clear my doubts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is no ntr in this game. nothing implies there will be any.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Attempt #2

So I understand what happened and what was removed, but just one question to clear things up:

I got 0.4.2 in the short time it existed; Am I correctly assuming that – content-wise – 0.4.1.4 is the same as what I already have now?

Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes