Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~1.42GB
Download ~381MB
PC: - -
Mac: - -

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I have problem in evening.Mc says 'play computer games' but computer games doesnt exist

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I have problem in evening.Mc says 'play computer games' but computer games doesnt exist
Its not on the computer , you have a play game button on the left side in your room . you play on a console or something.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
hello respect reviews
but if someone doesn't like (INCESTO) or (NTR) I guess this is not the place for you

(EYE) in games not in real life :cautious:
Yeah, seems to be like 100% of the games posted here swings to that direction.
For me, I don't think that every game in this forum has to be incest or NTR on his tags. Is like say everyone has to like apples when some guys prefers oranges... so, if have an option or patch for incest ou NTR, let it be, but not forcing everyone to accept this as mandatory in every game...
Indeed, patches that only change mother and sister to landlady and friend and keeps the essency of the dialogues as mother and sister gives me creep...

codex35

Jan 10, 2019
I can't play video games, when I was clicking console 'use' I got error any help ?

Alan_001

May 31, 2020
View attachment 612094

Overview:
Moving means troubles, worries and lots of wasted money and nerves.
But not with Mary. When my father passed away, Mary go control of the business.
I dot really know what she does... The only thing i know is that we have a lot of money and right now we are flying on the private plane to our new quaters​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-05-30
Developer: Aorrta -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.4
Language: English
Original Game: The Family Secret
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

Thank you greg 101 for the link and Hones for the compressed version. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 611270 View attachment 611271 View attachment 611272 View attachment 611273 View attachment 611275 View attachment 611278
Does any one have a walkthrough pdf of the secret reloaded ?

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
When I first played it I thought it was one of the best looking 3DCG Western games, but it was still rather new, needed more releases.
Now there is much more to choose from and thus there is no need to hold one's breath.
Agreed, it was fantastic... 2-3 years ago.. If it had been updated based on the initial quality and premise, the dev would be making $25k+/month probably like some of the other dev's who cashed in with great graphics and decent story in '17-'18.

Rakiii234

Apr 13, 2020
Guys, I'm going to ask you about a sensitive issue (NTR) but it would be just to clear my doubts.

i wish the same as you!! but the actual truth is more than 90 percent game swings there, this game till the last update doesn't seemed to have ntr , my suggestions for games without ntr are
where the hearts
wvm
lukesway(select non ntr)
give a try on being a dik
man of the house( some scenes of girl on girl )

Reactions: V&M

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I dug what I played, but I fear I won't see much more worth a damn for months if not years to come.

Damn shame, that was a cruel cliffhanger.

al_myth

Jun 17, 2017
Guessing this is another break through a pay wall to advance game? Tried a couple of versions and it just loops to the take over meeting.

Reactions: Getthestrap
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes