3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Is the download from 'RACATY' safe? my download from firefox says the file contains virus or malware, first time in my life that firefox downlads shows me that error.
They are all mirrors of the same file. So it should be.

ch60906

May 6, 2017
there is no update !!!!!!!

its a remake from the original game, what definatly was better than this crapp advertisement animation shit he did now.the only new content this game has is the fact its almost 3gb now.. where 2,5 gb are animations from his fucking advertisement animations
Well that's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: LewdGoogle

FangSaber

May 12, 2017
The Secret Reloaded [v0.4.1] [Aorrta]

Windows : Original Size: 2.57 GB - Compressed Size: 392 MB
Mac: Original Size: 2.55 GB - Compressed Size: 376MB
Linux: Original Size: 2.55 GB - Compressed Size: 384 MB

Win: - MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Linux: - - - :)

Thanks

umwelt

Mar 9, 2018
10/10 easily shits on everything else on this site, really hopeful the dev will keep it up this time. With renders and models like that, the text could be written in klingon for all I care. I do fear he spent a lot of time on those animations that look honestly really good but are rather pointless, but then again im not a dev so I have no idea how long those take to make.

Reactions: BatmanNinja

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Game story wise seems to be a lot more coherent than it used to be for me. The reloading seems to have put the game at a better pace as well. I'm hoping it continues to progress. Lola is still a 10 :love:

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
The guy who made this must have some serioul foot fetish . Never saw so many scenes with foots in a game and iam only 15 min in . Its a huge minus for me since i find it anything but erotic .

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
So, I tried to play it, and, sorry, this game is an idiot savant.

The graphics are stylish, lots of eye candy, animations between the scenes. Very "savant"

But somebody should take dev to a room, let him do what he does good, and take it from there.

Highly annoying:
- The very start. Latest at the second start of the game you do not want to watch the crap again without being able to cut through it. Yes, maybe it was very hard to make the intro. It's still a waste of time.
- I'd like to make my mind up myself, whether I find this or that bodypart or this or that person sexy. If a obviously highly retarded guy states everytime he sees a woman, that she is so sexy, which part of her feet are most exciting, and yaddayaddayadda I am not only not interested, I'm bored. This is when
- No roll back hits: You bored, you click without reading, and then it just so happens there could have been something interesteing in the sea of logorrhoe. Only, you can't roll back. Duh. (That changes at day 2. Too late for me to not be pissed about it)
- The music is not to my liking ( a highly personal point, you may feel different. )

Technical problems: In the quite useless minigame of putting stuff in rooms my mouse went in diashow-mode. I had finally, very much pissed off, to start the game new. And wait for all the mindnumbing stuff to pass, so I could finally load and continue. These are 2 minutes of my life I'd rather spend wanking.
You can fall back to evening of day 2 in the elevator.
Exceptions pop up, when trying to do a photo with the mobile in an animated scene, or when trying to look at Tina kapplers profile.
Wrong time in the upper left (eg evening day 4 shows "NOON")

I do recommend it for artists to have a look how things can be done (although in this kind of render the uncanny valley is strong). Storytelling and entertainment is mediocre at best.

Would not play again.

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is the minigame bugged in the bathroom ? I don't know where to put the plant and the towels, it's getting me crazy...

kifon

Apr 30, 2018
The storage room "minigame" is absolutly useless and annoying . Not only its laggy af but you also have to choose items in correct order which makes it even worse .

Reactions: Scyths

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
WTF, I can't even see a post in 11 pages that it is not OT/Flame/a personal attack to the dev.
Stop it right now, please. First and last warning
what did u expect ? its a usual reaction when ppl get scammed, or being assfucked like this.
its a normal way to express the disapointment, and disgusting behaviour from the devs for his paetrons and donors, and the community here.
or do u prefer that your forum is getting swarmed by scammers like this, and will loose members, and reputation because of such devs ? just to delete postings who are telling the truth , dosent help or solve the problem after all.
u delete 2 pages of postings .. what u think will happen, tomorrow u got 2 new pages of postings.
or uz prefer a censorship like this after all. if so, than u should clearly state it in the forum rules, that members are not allowed to speak negativly about a DEV and his game, and scamming tryes
or is it ok for u to see that members of your forum get tricked into "new" games and donors, and paetron payings , becaouse a game is getting reuploaded after some months, without any aditional content, just to attract new donors , and apetrons.shouldnt u as a mod in this forum protect your members of any harm ?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
guess all the excitement I'll get is from this signature.

Hopefully its a new fresh start and doesn't end up abandoning it.

• Love
Reactions: Hadgar
Dec 26, 2019
srsly people need to chill out! there is only hate towards this dev ! the man just made comeback in silence because of the hate ! he was making around 70$ before releasing this remake ! so he was not milking ! and i agree that dev should be more open and give more info about the progress of the game and why he left, BUT, the hate here towards him/her is so much

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes