3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
I just finished - this is a new dimension of games. I felt like in a movie.
Aorrta sets the bar high. The script was rewritten.
Now time begins to slow down to the next update.

renew12

Jul 8, 2017
I like the restart. Excited for further updates. Just a bit reserved in case this might be dropped again.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Well... I guess I'll just praise this "new" developer on this new game he released and act like I didn't waste 4 months of patreon loyalty to him.

High-_-Tower

GFX Designer
Donor
Sep 27, 2017
Moderation deleted my comment in which another comment replied, in which he spoke about the absence of some devs, citing one in particular, my comment said that the fan base of that dev could attack the commentary author. It is not just today that freedom of expression is suppressed in this forum, at no time did I pronounce prejudice, racial offense, criminal incitement, this is a shame, my comment did not break any rules.

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
seems like many are exited about this game! im gonna give it a go..question guys, do you recomend to play first the original game or this secret reloaded version, i wanna have the best experience.

Jan 22, 2019
Seriously? You need to get out more. This "game" and I use that term loosely, since I guess you do move furniture around, is sub-par at best.
well i played all the top 100 games on this site and this is tne best one it tops anna and jessica awam manilla become a rock star and many others as for the way u judjing me u know we r just the same kinda a guys so u r only just judjing yourself

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes