3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Yes there is, the game is not exactly like it was before so there's a decent amount of different content, worth a play-through I would say. Let's hope that this time the dev actually follows through with regular updates.
Thank you for the reply :)

Reactions: GentlePro

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i hate to see some devs with such talent being so bad at delivering games, this guy, slonique and some other can do amazing renders but they keep on abandoning games and trying to milk instead of putting efforth and actually do amazing job in finish a game that could give them lots of money if they only did take this seriously.
what a shame, truly

lol52ct

Dec 21, 2018
it's too good to be true. I think ill just wait for a bit and see if this game will keep developing.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
that was stupid! I was promised 1/3 of the company so its mine now, really? don't know if ya realize this, but there's another 2/3. guess mom and son, meaning they still own the company.
who would of thought? son has to support family any way he can, how original. I liked the way the old version was going, but, most have been to hard. That's to bad

Reactions: laflare82

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
I thought this game was abandoned . So what do we have here ? V0.4.1 first release is based on the previous version or include new update ?

fictitious

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to patch the text in the game? I would love to rewrite this shit dialogue.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
LOL! This has never happened before and here we are again. I won’t even try it. Stillborn game.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
I really like it yet... there is still the garbage dialog... grammar is still trash... wrong word usage still hasn't been fixed... wrong actor stating dialog hasn't been fixed... not having a proofreader correct all the broken ass dialog really makes it just a click through and not a comfortable reader... no one wants to stumble through what ever garbage is on screen and attempt to figure out what the garbage is suppose to be about...
Everything with the images and UI is pretty good, a lot of work goes into that and its easily seen but the trash text yea, no so fun...
only thing i would really change is the white chat bubbles, on some scenes, they are not easily seen, change the color to a bright blue or red so they are easily noticed, just an opinion...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
Jesus Christ, those renders are mouthwatering, i mean WOW :love:
engrish is awful LOL :D
and it's a shame there are not full blown animations but quick slide show ones, but, they still look good :)

and ofc this is feet heaven :love:

Reactions: Mofizz
3.00 star(s) 87 Votes