3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A walkthrough is seriously not necessary for this game yet, it is very linear, we dont even know what the x person likes you will mean yet. The only thing that does make sense to ask for are the best answers to the date with... that chick, can't remember her name, sue me. As far as I remember her reaction to your answers is quite clear. Save-->load or activating rollback with unren should suffice.

If you don't wanna skip the furniture placement(you'll miss minor bits of story) here's where they go

Reactions: BatmanNinja

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
A walkthrough is seriously not necessary for this game yet, it is very linear, we dont even know what the x person likes you will mean yet. The only thing that does make sense to ask for are the best answers to the date with... that chick, can't remember her name, sue me. As far as I remember her reaction to your answers is quite clear. Save-->load or activating rollback with unren should suffice.

If you don't wanna skip the furniture placement(you'll miss minor bits of story) here's where they go
Really, I've had a few people asking me for on, I'm trying to ascertain if it's a sandbox game or not? Those take much more time to write, I've already got enough of them.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Really, I've had a few people asking me for on, I'm trying to ascertain if it's a sandbox game or not? Those take much more time to write, I've already got enough of them.
It does try to be a sandbox game at times, but here's the thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So a walkthrough is not necessary, however, I would keep my save games handy. The options could, and should, make a difference in future updates.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
It does try to be a sandbox game at times, but here's the thing...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So a walkthrough is not necessary, however, I would keep my save games handy. The options could, and should, make a difference in future updates.
If I do a walkthrough for it, it will be later then, I got a request for one, but it seems it's not to the point of needing one. I mean I could go in and list the variables, but if they are not being used yet...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Up to you, you can try playing the game if you haven't. It's pretty. I hope Aorrta gets a lot of content out for it over time.
Oh, btw.. If you're female. There are no sex scenes with "men" per se. MC still looks a lot like a kid despite Aorrta saying he would change that.

It's funny how many devs think a 15 year old boy is way shorter than a man, they're not.. but when they start making 18 or 21 year olds look like kids it's not funny any more.

EDIT: Just looked up the facts on the height thing.
50% of boys, will be taller than more than 90% of grown up women when they are 15.
When the it's a grown man however, 80% of all men, will be taller than 90% of all women. Which means, either all the women in The Secret are giants or MC is damn midget... which is fine, but just weird when he looks like a kid.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
what I find really funny is. Vicki is 161 cm and is about a head taller than our hero in the game, so I think he is about 150 cm tall but has a huge tail in his pants :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
Just remembered what he reminds me of. Steve Rogers(Captain America) before the super-serum. He is a bit more muscular, but I think that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: FXMedya

Vauras

Jun 4, 2020
wow this game is polished. small things like the transitions, the relatively big soundtrack,
the photoshooting options etc. made it feel like a tv show. Pretty girls everywhere :PogChamp:
I can't wait to see more of this. Thumbs up from me (y)

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes