3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Mom is changed to Mary
Despite still being "Mom's Office" :ROFLMAO:

Damn... cursory search showed a lot of walkthrough asking but not much giving... i feel retarded but I don't see much that I can do. It's more cryptic than I want. :cry:

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Uhm, Why i see when i search constantly Mary in Lingerie in ront of a Fireplace or Lola on the Couch in Jeans and Mary in a Fitness Club?
Huh???
Why i never saw those Scenes in the Game Secret Reloaded?
Where i have that from, well look self--_>

Can someone explain me that
Tysm would be cool

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Uhm, Why i see when i search constantly Mary in Lingerie in ront of a Fireplace or Lola on the Couch in Jeans and Mary in a Fitness Club?
Huh???
Why i never saw those Scenes in the Game Secret Reloaded?
Where i have that from, well look self--_>

Can someone explain me that
Tysm would be cool
As the title suggests, this is a reloaded version of an older game. The older game being The Family Secret and that's why you will encounter renders with the same characters in situations that are not present in the new game anymore.

Here's the thread to the abandoned game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-family-secret-ep-2-v0-1-2-2p-aorrta.7178/

CozyB

Jan 20, 2019
View attachment 612094

Overview:
Moving means troubles, worries and lots of wasted money and nerves.
But not with Mary. When my father passed away, Mary go control of the business.
I dot really know what she does... The only thing i know is that we have a lot of money and right now we are flying on the private plane to our new quaters​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-05-30
Developer: Aorrta -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.4
Language: English
Original Game: The Family Secret
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

Thank you greg 101 for the link and Hones for the compressed version. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 611270 View attachment 611271 View attachment 611272 View attachment 611273 View attachment 611275 View attachment 611278
As a newcomer to this game, Aortta removing "prohibited content" in V0414 has made the characters in the game confusing. I wondered who the fuck Mary and Oliver were and my relationship to them. If I am going to bang Mary I'd rather her be my mother rather someone I don't know! Not progressed beyond 5 mins of game so no idea who sister is now renamed to. Maybe 'Childhood friends daughter' or something crap like that! :(
Please someone make a patch available to get the (Patreon) "prohibited content" back in there. Otherwise, despite the decent renders, this game will suck!

Jun 3, 2018
I have downloaded the version 4.2 for android from other website (apkgamers),, so what is the different with this version?
I mean, this version downgrade or what? i read the changelog and also others comments, some how it has same ending part,,,
And android port of this version are way bigger than i have downladed,,,
My question is, its a same version or not?,,,

notes : I know this is a rebuild from the fam secret,,,

May 11, 2020
I have downloaded the version 4.2 for android from other website (apkgamers),, so what is the different with this version?
I mean, this version downgrade or what? i read the changelog and also others comments, some how it has same ending part,,,
And android port of this version are way bigger than i have downladed,,,
My question is, its a same version or not?,,,

notes : I know this is a rebuild from the fam secret,,,
Same nothing is different, the official android port size is bigger than the unofficial port.

Wait till June 26 For Bigger update!

Enjoy

Raplion

Aug 26, 2018
Great game, the choices could affect the history of the MC more, but still very good in every way.

Pistolmax

Dec 25, 2017
Is there a way to play this on MAC? On Catalina so can't run WINE but am able to run the previous game just fine.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes