3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

luckuzumaki

Jul 29, 2017
So... The ending is with Mary loosing the company? As a read here somebody got a BJ from Akita? After loosing the company it takes me to start.. How to get the scene with Akita???
You have to choose "want to take a walk" when waiting for the bus whit her. After that she will make some question, for me the choices that work wore:
Yes
Help
Agree
Now that is interesting
No
I prefer when they show me
Yes
Press against the wall

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
You have to choose "want to take a walk" when waiting for the bus whit her. After that she will make some question, for me the choices that work wore:
Yes
Help
Agree
Now that is interesting
No
I prefer when they show me
Yes
Press against the wall
In the walk scene everything is going automatically.. No options to choose.. After a small chat she goes on the bus and that is it.. Maybe you played the old version?

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
how the hell this game doesn't has a walkthrough?
1. It's the first update with not really that much content.
2. It's a VN with no branching whatsoever and you can't do anything wrong at this point to reach the end of the current update.

Reactions: Fapmigo

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello sir!
Is it possible the patch doesn't work properly? The MC often calls her Mary, sometimes mom. Or does it intentionally work that way?
when do you have downoad the patch? i´ve update the patch on 4 June with sentence fixes.If i remember corectly on svscomics they upload my first version from the patch where sentence didn´t work and an crash comes on 1 scene.If you download the patch after that could you maybe make an screenshot from that sentence?.By my playtrough i didn´t see any mistakes

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
when do you have downoad the patch? i´ve update the patch on 4 June with sentence fixes.If you download the patch after that could you maybe make an screenshot from that sentence?.By my playtrough i didn´t see any mistakes
I downloaded the zip file what you shared in your post, on Jun 1.
This one

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I downloaded the zip file what you shared in your post, on Jun 1.
This one
then redownload the patch and test it if the sentence works.It could happen that if you used an save in the scene that the sentence didn´t work there because the patch based on the labels so if you used one save in that scene the patch didn´t know basicly that you are in that label

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
then redownload the patch and test it if the sentence works.It could happen that if you used an save in the scene that the sentence didn´t work there because the patch based on the labels so if you used one save in that scene the patch didn´t know basicly that you are in that label
Well i downloaded again, and started the game from the beginning. After landing with the plane, in the car scenes the MC always call her Mary. I take a couple screnshot. On the 4th picture show my MC name, i think it should be "son" or something.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Personally, I can't suspend my belief far enough to fully enjoy the game, knowing it's a 13 year old child. Seducing family members, aunt, etc...ok, but a child just hitting puberty running a company that specializes in training women to be the perfect companion...sorry, too much of a stretch.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes