3.00 star(s) 87 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Brah be honest with yourself here just thought of wanting your mother and or Family members is sickening are you seriously trying to justify incest, I get it's your fantasy and all but please don't go on a rant white knighting incestuous behavior like it's fuqn normal. That's a mental disorder call it for what it is as I said I get it's your fantasy but please don't stand up for incestuous behavior so boldenly. This is the only place you'd actually make these types of comments because 99% of any social media sites you'd visit and try to pull this stunt you'd get roasted.
Where did i say it is my fantasy, please enlighten me? I said it is a fantasy, a fucking game, and not my fantasy at all. Those who are interested in having sex with their family members are sick people definitely. All i am interested in this game are good looking characters, i do not care if they are a family of the MC or coworkers or whatever. I unlike some, can differentiate reality from fantasy (game). You basically said that those who play these games where there is incest included are interested in a sexual relationship with their families. Are people going to become sick mother fuckers if in the game the person who the MC lives with is called mom and if she is called landlady they will not? Hypocrites.

Last edited:
Reactions: BatmanNinja

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Very annoying that rollback is disabled. Sometimes I click to fast, which means in this case miss things. However I adapted the universal enable developer mode (see elsewhere in this forum):

Code:
init +1:
    python hide:
        config.developer = True
        config.rollback_enabled = True
Save this as 00develop.rpy in the game folder. Restart the game and rollback works.

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
any 10 dollars here?

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
looks like i found the #1 fan from this game, so is he worst than icstor old man? :unsure:
Seriously? For all his flaws, ICSTOR have few finished games (rushed, but still finished), and current one, of which he got bored, has a lot of content... Aorrta still didn't move from beginning of game (even worse, original game had more of content than reload)... Hope this answers all your doubts.

anavchaud

Jun 7, 2020
Just tried this. Love the visuals and the high quality renders. Game is just a bit on the short side so far, but im excited for any new updates :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't followed (or played) this "new" game since it came out.
I see there's only been an update with some bug fixes a few days ago.
My question for those who have played it is: Has the scamming started already or not yet?

Reactions: satoshi36

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I haven't followed (or played) this "new" game since it came out.
I see there's only been an update with some bug fixes a few days ago.
My question for those who have played it is: Has the scamming started already or not yet?
What kind of scamming?

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
So... The ending is with Mary loosing the company? As a read here somebody got a BJ from Akita? After loosing the company it takes me to start.. How to get the scene with Akita???

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 612094

Overview:
Moving means troubles, worries and lots of wasted money and nerves.
But not with Mary. When my father passed away, Mary go control of the business.
I dot really know what she does... The only thing i know is that we have a lot of money and right now we are flying on the private plane to our new quaters​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-01
Release Date: 2020-05-30
Developer: Aorrta -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1.4
Language: English
Original Game: The Family Secret
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: ITALIAN TRANSLATION*

Thank you greg 101 for the link and Hones for the compressed version. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 611270 View attachment 611271 View attachment 611272 View attachment 611273 View attachment 611275 View attachment 611278

1 Question, does the Game end, when Mary is loosing her Company?
Cause after that stood----> to be continued and i wanted to know, whats happening now?
Tysm

immeen04

Jun 8, 2020
does anybody know if this is the new season? or where can I get the link to season 2... at the end of this game, it is advertised.

3.00 star(s) 87 Votes