VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Not given up developing this game!!
To all my followers/patrons: This game is still being worked on to this day. It is still a project that I'm still passionate about finishing.
Real life and my normal day job has at times had to come first. Developing a game takes a lot longer than I ever anticipated ever more when as previously stated I have other things in life going too and more importantly a file containing the renders/images for future chapters had corrupted so I have had to painstakingly play a game of catch up.
When I do start to release the chapters I've been working on this past year and a half I plan firstly on re-uploading improvements to Chapter 2.
Also you may ask so why did you release the first chapters? the answer is that Patreon was not allowing new creators who make this kind of content to even start up a page and also especially those that wasn't making them money. There are no site like patreon and I wasn't going let the years of work that I had done before starting a creator page go to waste.
In closing I want to say thank you for those that still follow/support me and want to see this game finished.

:rolleyes:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes