VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 2 v1.0!

PC (67MB): - - - -
Mac (57MB): - - - -

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
first of all i have to say that i like this game - its really nice and the characters look nature and not overdone as in other games.

BUT: i would not call this chapter 1 and 2. I expect a chapter to be a completed story at a certain point. What i got is just 2 completed scenes with some computer-play between. This is really not worth to be called "chapter"

Suggestion: call this Episodes maybe to prevent misunderstandings

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
A game I definitely want to follow.

And finally has a big girl that doesn't look like a land whale, hope we can cuck her boyfriend for her. We already can fucking cheer her up, that the blame, and punch a asshole for her. Already know what the next step is.

Edit: Not enough content though... I'll play again in like 2-3 updates.

Reactions: luisar018

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
It's actually version from few months ago, just now shared.
Thx for the infos. I checked his patreon page now and it seems one update all 3 months and they are behind a 10$ paywall and never get cheaper or free...LoL, let's see how this works...

johnbords8877

Jul 31, 2018
i'll wait for the next update. this one bugs out right as it loads at the main screen. was going to download the "fix" but it links to an exe file that tries to get me to install a flash player which i do not need.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Thx for the infos. I checked his patreon page now and it seems one update all 3 months and they are behind a 10$ paywall and never get cheaper or free...LoL, let's see how this works...
Yep, we had this discussion with some people here just before. It very much limits income and popularity, i bet public release will give him few hundred $ at least.

Reactions: luisar018 and KiGa

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
"James could also develop a feud with a character in this chapter that will decide whether James is a man or a mouse." Adding an Eric already?:oops:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
"James could also develop a feud with a character in this chapter that will decide whether James is a man or a mouse." Adding an Eric already?:oops:
Nah, just some sporty dick you can punch, or who can punch you.
And finally has a big girl that doesn't look like a land whale, hope we can cuck her boyfriend for her. We already can fucking cheer her up, that the blame, and punch a asshole for her. Already know what the next step is.

Edit: Not enough content though... I'll play again in like 2-3 updates.
Yeah, these games needs a lot more of girls like her. I have a feeling she might still consider MC a friend now, but hopefully she will be very grateful. :p
2-3 releases can be a pretty long time though, considering this is not a "monthly updates" kinda game.

Well, it wasn't a very long chapter. But it does have quite a number of hot new chicks + bitchy milf, and some juicy progression with one of them. With nice animation. I liked character types dev chosen to include, punks and similar is quite rare to see. Plus we have some gorgeous curvy af colleague who's also a cutie. :love: We already showed twice what we can do for her sake, so i don't expect her to stick with her boyfriend for long. And maybe we will make our boss a lot kinder soon too. I expected to see something more with Natalie, but oh well. Hopefully chapter 3 gonna release sometime soon.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yup, downloading now...(y)(y)(y) The art and Renders look good, Mom and her friends are hot and who can resist a biddable MILF? Oh Hell Yea! :devilish:

DevilzPride

Dec 22, 2017
Zoes character ugly as fuck plus beth she looks like a whale plz dev change this I also prefer cheryl instead of the step mum think step mums face needs a change make her better looking it would great if we had an option to go with laura instead of zoe who's way sexier than zoe what you thinking dev

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes