VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hi everyone, the game links will only be posted on my Patreon page from now on.

Which you can find here:

Right now Chapter 2 is only released for Platinum Tier Members then two weeks later will be released to Gold Tier Members. All information is posted on my Patreon page.

Please understand that developing a game has many costs, which I've been paying from my own pocket for quite a while now and I haven't minded doing that. I love to develop and create these game and I would happily do it for free.
However, the reality is without the help and support from patrons the game and future projects won't survive with me funding them alone.

I'm posting this not asking anyone to pledge/patron the projects as I would never do that, but to simply understand why it has to be this way.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Dang $20 that seems a lil steep to me well depending on how much content there is in this update but nevertheless looking forward to getting my hands on this update I loved the last update so I think I’d like this one considering that extra time he put into it o_O

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
Dang $20 that seems a lil steep to me well depending on how much content there is in this update but nevertheless looking forward to getting my hands on this update I loved the last update so I think I’d like this one considering that extra time he put into it o_O
Just a handjob from a pinkhaired punk girl

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hi guys,

As always I do appreciate what you all are saying and I do always take on the feedback.
I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed about the lack of 'action' in chapter 2.
Please understand that I'm trying to tell a story, a story that some of may not like and some that do, but nevertheless that it is still only chapter 2.
I have played games before where the character has had the 'action' straight away with a character and even though it is 'action' it has felt meaningless. I have also played games where it's episode after episode of nothing, but touching boob stuff and 'cockblocking' with existing characters, whilst they introduce new characters.

I do realised that I'm not going to please every single person who plays this game and this being my first ever game whilst less than a year ago having had no clue how to do any of this stuff other than a desire to do it, I would implore you all to be patient with me.

I don't want to give away the plot of the next chapter, but there will definitely be more 'action' in the next chapter.

chriss123

Oct 11, 2018
Actually to much action can be a bad thing as game developer said, The worst games imo are when we have an action from the start without building tension and proper storyline. Even chapter 3 can be to early for a good action with main characters, its still start of the game and time for building a storyline.

But i think its all about game update time not about action in early chapters, when 3 months since last update everyone are expecting good content but it is as it is, its early chapters and developer has as much time as he has. Rushing things in case of storyline can be even worse. In perfect world it can be update in every 6-8 weeks and not rushing things.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Hi guys,

As always I do appreciate what you all are saying and I do always take on the feedback.
I'm sorry if some of you are disappointed about the lack of 'action' in chapter 2.
Please understand that I'm trying to tell a story, a story that some of may not like and some that do, but nevertheless that it is still only chapter 2.
I have played games before where the character has had the 'action' straight away with a character and even though it is 'action' it has felt meaningless. I have also played games where it's episode after episode of nothing, but touching boob stuff and 'cockblocking' with existing characters, whilst they introduce new characters.

I do realised that I'm not going to please every single person who plays this game and this being my first ever game whilst less than a year ago having had no clue how to do any of this stuff other than a desire to do it, I would implore you all to be patient with me.

I don't want to give away the plot of the next chapter, but there will definitely be more 'action' in the next chapter.
Thats the problem when people rate with their "other head". They join a game to fap, and if they dont find that "release" within the 1-2 hours of playing the first bit...they rage. I am guilty of it too come time-to-time, the frustration they feel I mean, but I dont comment because I know that if I didn't need to pop, I'd be lovin' it. Badabababaahh!

Reactions: luisar018

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Actually to much action can be a bad thing as game developer said, The worst games imo are when we have an action from the start without building tension and proper storyline. Even chapter 3 can be to early for a good action with main characters, its still start of the game and time for building a storyline.

But i think its all about game update time not about action in early chapters, when 3 months since last update everyone are expecting good content but it is as it is, its early chapters and developer has as much time as he has. Rushing things in case of storyline can be even worse. In perfect world it can be update in every 6-8 weeks and not rushing things.
I agree with you Chris 6-8 weeks is my original plan for release of these chapters.
I will admit that chapter 2 delay was a month more than expected due to myself having personal family problems so I can understand people being disappointed for the extra wait and I apologise for that.
I also do admit that I did have to push the game back a week due to coding issues and wanted the game not to be rushed and then release update patches to fix anything that needed fixing. That wouldn't be fair to myself, the game and more importantly the patrons who support the game.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Btw guys there is a poll on my Patreon page:

I would love you all to cast your vote if you haven't already, especially if you have played the game.

Thanks

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
@Debaser Hi. What about public release? Is it even planned? Chapter 2 was released more than a month ago, but i don't see it going to the lower tiers.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes