VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
@Debaser Hey man I'd just like to say keep up the great work and I am very anxious for more updates to come out and speaking of updates how often do you predict coming out with new updates ?!?!
Chapter 2 isn't a million miles away from being finished, but unfortunately I have had some family problems this week which has halt the work this week, but I will keep you all updated and will try to get the next chapter out asap. Thanks for your patience

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Chapter 2 isn't a million miles away from being finished, but unfortunately I have had some family problems this week which has halt the work this week, but I will keep you all updated and will try to get the next chapter out asap. Thanks for your patience
No problem man take your time irl comes first and I rather have a update where you took your time than just rushed it also hope everything is alright

exy

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Take care, solve your irl problems first bro.
We'll still be here waiting no matter how much we need to wait. :D

Sarum

Feb 15, 2018
Love the game hope to see more soon looking forward to seeing how this story develops great work so far!

Reactions: AndyR1234

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother Ch.1 v1.02
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hi everyone, I have been working on Chapter 2 as much as I possibly can, but I feel it needs another week of testing to fix some coding bugs.

I have been rushing like crazy to be able to release the chapter for the 30th (tomorrow), but feel I would be giving you all an incomplete and rushed chapter. Which would reflect badly on me as a developer and is also not on fair on all of you that support this game.

Doesn't help that I've had to do a lot of overtime lately and that I've had to go into work today at my regular day job.

I sincerely apologise for this push back, but it needs to happen. I would rather give you all a complete chapter, rather than a rushed one then release update patches afterwards.

Thank you for your patience as this last month has been a crazy one personally for me for sure and don't intend for this to be a recurring issue.

From Dev

If anyone was interested in this game like I was :)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes