VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
I have to say that I'm falling in love with your game, just I want to ask something, when you go to sleep is the the end of the first chapter right? cuz when he is about to go to sleep I got an error, I just click ignore and then the credits appear, I loved that cherryl girl, she is just a tease! I would love to see more from her hahaha, hope I can start helping with some little cash next month, keep at it, wish you luck.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I have to say that I'm falling in love with your game, just I want to ask something, when you go to sleep is the the end of the first chapter right? cuz when he is about to go to sleep I got an error, I just click ignore and then the credits appear, I loved that cherryl girl, she is just a tease! I would love to see more from her hahaha, hope I can start helping with some little cash next month, keep at it, wish you luck.
Thanks for your feedback

That error/bug has been fixed.

Please re-download to the v1.01a file and that will no longer happen.

Thanks

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Well my game won't start, a windows message pops up with "path not found - may not have the needed rights to open..."
:frown:
install it again, and run it as administrator, that helped me with some games... also make sure you have the game as an exception in you AV.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Had the same problem it said the .exe didn't exist even though I clearly clicked it to run it. Download both from this site and Patreon.
Wanted to give an update....2 days ago I re-downloaded the game from Patreon got the same error. Today my internet dropped (it's Charter what can I say?) and I said what the hay gave it another shot it worked. My internet is up and it is still working. I did nothing different to my computer or changed anything it just magically worked. I do like the start of the game so far it looks promising.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Chapter 1 v1.02 update file is available with improvements and fixes.

Fixes:

New background music added reflecting the mood of the situations and atmosphere at the time of the moments.

Added a sound effect for when the main character has been caught (A sound heard in games before, but still reflects the moment too perfectly to change it to something else I feel).

Fixes to the grammar - I have combed through the dialogue and have made changes where it was needed, as there was still a few errors I didn't quite notice. Including double exclamation marks!

Added a different render when the girls are leaving for their night out to reflect Cheryl's mood.

And three previous renders have been changed where James is eating his Pizza.

Links on this site will be updated soon, but in the meantime you can get the download links off my Patreon page:

Both PC and Mac links have been updated with these changes.

**I plan on this update to be last one as I will turn my full focus on finishing Chapter 2.**

As always feedback is welcome and appreciated as it helps me make a better game.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Thank you

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
v1.02

New background music added reflecting the mood of the situations and atmosphere at the time of the moments.
Added a sound effect for when the main character has been caught (A sound heard in games before, but still reflects the moment too perfectly to change it to something else I feel).
Fixes to the grammar - I have combed through the dialogue and have made changes where it was needed, as there was still a few errors I didn't quite notice. Including double exclamation marks!
Added a different render when the girls are leaving for their night out to reflect Cheryl's mood.
And three previous renders have been changed where James is eating his Pizza.
pig.jpg

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Sorry, Yes English is my native language and yes I was a little embarrassed by the poor grammar to be honest with you, as I do have bad habits in my grammar.

My reason for the "?!" that I use is that I am trying emphasise a question.
As for "!!" I am trying to also emphasise the mood of the moment or character that bit more.
And I don' think I have used the exclamation marks "!?" that way round to the best of my knowledge.

I do realise that my use of exclamation marks are informal. And I am proofreading the best I can.

In future I will be using just one exclamation mark.

All that being said, I do hope besides the grammar you enjoyed all the other aspects of the chapter.
Don't forget that ?! is the . Using it in dialogue does not invalidate your grammar because dialogue can use informal grammar.

Reactions: Debaser

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Don't forget that ?! is the . Using it in dialogue does not invalidate your grammar because dialogue can use informal grammar.
I know and I agree with you 100%. But with the odd complaint I decided to be as formal as possibly can from now.

Reactions: xcribr

xcribr

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I know and I agree with you 100%. But with the odd complaint I decided to be as formal as possibly can from now.
Your game, your vision, your rules. Fix typos and general errors, yes, because you want a polished product, but don't try to please everyone. It's impossible :)

Looking forward to Chapter 2!

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Wait, is this game going to be a sandbox or a linear VN? I tried the first release and it very much so was a VN, but the Change Log is making it out to be a sandbox?

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Wait, is this game going to be a sandbox or a linear VN? I tried the first release and it very much so was a VN, but the Change Log is making it out to be a sandbox?
I would say it's a VN, but I plan on making the choices you make in the story changing the main characters world and how other characters in game respond and act towards him.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes