VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I think it was DoD, the smoking hot aunt was wearing something similar!
No no no.
I remember...it was aaorta game...that airplane episode...the first one...which was abandoned now...it was that dress...fucking hell...took me wayy long time to remember.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
It was definitely (also) DoD. Check the aunt's picture in the first post:

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Chapter 1 v1.01 update file is available with a few more fixes.

Fixes:

Fixes to the grammar.

Plus previous fixes:

Removed all singular choice buttons. That were not having a significant impact on the story, e.g. ,"Go to College" and "Leave Room" etc.

Removed all pauses in the dialogue that required the player to left-click or press the space bar to continue the dialogue.

Links on this site will be updated soon, but in the meantime you can get the download link off my Patreon page:

Both PC and Mac links have been updated with these fixes.

Apologies to anyone who found any of these things that have now been removed and fixed annoying.

As always feedback is welcome and appreciated as it helps me make a better game.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Thank you

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
might be a good idea to just update us when there is new content.. the bugs you fixed did not kill the game

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
might be a good idea to just update us when there is new content.. the bugs you fixed did not kill the game
I know and I do apologise to everyone for these updates. I plan on this being the last update until the next chapter is released.

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you for all your feedback Lustgaming.

The reason you haven't and wouldn't have seen the models used before is because they have all been customised and are unique in that sense to this game.

I don't believe in the "just download the models and props and throw them in the game" approach.
Awesome. And I saw you now let the story continue until the relevant choices. Very good. I look forward to the next update.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Awesome. And I saw you now let the story continue until the relevant choices. Very good. I look forward to the next update.
Thank you.
All I can say is that all this has been learning experience for me. This is my first ever attempt at making a game and mistakes have been made, but thanks to the feedback of this community I am listening and trying to improve game and myself as a developer all the time.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1111, in script
with pause(1)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1111, in <module>
with pause(1)
NameError: name 'pause' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with pause(1)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1330, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
with pause(1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother Ch.1 1.01
Sat Jul 21 23:16:58 2018
Thank you.
All I can say is that all this has been learning experience for me. This is my first ever attempt at making a game and mistakes have been made, but thanks to the feedback of this community I am listening and trying to improve game and myself as a developer all the time.

I GET THIS BUG EVERYTIME AFTER COMING BACK TO THE ROOM WHEN THE MOTHER IS DRUNK

Reactions: User_763789

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
with pause(1)
with pause(1)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with pause(1)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1330, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
with pause(1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother Ch.1 1.01
Sat Jul 21 23:16:58 2018

I GET THIS BUG EVERYTIME AFTER COMING BACK TO THE ROOM WHEN THE MOTHER IS DRUNK
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, if you re-download the file off my Patreon page.

This error has now been tested and now fixed.

Links on this website will be refreshed ASAP with new links.

Reactions: bas

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, if you re-download the file off my Patreon page.

This error has now been tested and now fixed.

Links on this website will be refreshed ASAP with new links.
Thank you for the link to Patreon page the Mega link On this site is saying it has been removed. I would guess just hasnt been updated yet. lol Thanks again.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
so step mother doesn't count as incest?
Why would it? She's not related to the MC. I can marry anyone on my step dad's side of the family.
Patreon has made it very clear that their "no incest" rules include step-relations, so it's a legit question. This might be the thousandth time this has been said, but Patreon's TOC has nothing to do with what is "legal" or "illegal" in real life. This will most likely be another title that ends up reviewed, suspended, and then neutered, sadly.

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
@Debaser You better change your $10 and $20 tier images before Patreon suspend you.
Mine was suspended for implied nudity.

Also change your game title. Stepmother is under incest.

Good luck with the game

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes