VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Mac Version pls?
There is now a mac version on my Patreon site. I will get the link on this site soon, but in the meantime you can get it here:

Be sure to let me know if you have any problems running it on your system.

Reactions: Calyps0

FrostWrym

Oct 5, 2017
That was so good.. story is good pictures are good i can say i really wondering new version of this game you can add mom cheat or cuckold way too in this story :tf:

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
That was so good.. story is good pictures are good i can say i really wondering new version of this game you can add mom cheat or cuckold way too in this story :tf:
Thanks for the feed back.

Well the story I have in my mind for the game isn't fully complete yet. I will look into possibly adding something like this.

JadeLewis

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you for this game, really enjoying it so far. Also great looking renders and sexy models:heartcoveredeyes:. Can't waiting for the next Chapter!!!!:D:eazyHype::happyblush

Reactions: Debaser

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Chapter 1 updated file is available with a few more fixes,..mainly with the grammar in the game.

Now a Mac version is available too.

Links on this site will be updated soon, but in the meantime you can get the download link off my Patreon page:

As always feedback is always welcome and appreciated as it helps me make a better game.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Thank you

Reactions: Kalebon and L☹VE

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
"3dcg, Male Protagonist, Milf, Voyeurism, Harem, Big Tits"

Mmmm... Harem? Realy? O_O
We do not have any sex tags but we have already harem... yea... cool...

Reactions: Kalebon

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Really interesting and hot teasing !
But it could be better if she was MC Mom...and not stepmom !

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
The game starts off by saying it adapts to the choices you make and small choices could make a SIGNIFICANT (all caps) impact later on. A minute later you make a bad choice and gets a game over screen... I hope this "significant impact" is not a game over screen 3 hours into the game.

Other than that, there are hot MILFs and renders look very good. Very skinny legs, though.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
View attachment 125326

I deleted my first download, downloaded and installed once again, still getting the same windows error when trying to start the game, here is a screenshot as requested, I will try to translate my native language into English:

Windows could not get access to the given unit, path or file. You may not have the needed rights to get access to the element/item.
It seems your account doesn't have rights to execute that file. But I am clueless when it comes to owner rights of files in Windows.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
The game starts off by saying it adapts to the choices you make and small choices could make a SIGNIFICANT (all caps) impact later on. A minute later you make a bad choice and gets a game over screen... I hope this "significant impact" is not a game over screen 3 hours into the game.

Other than that, there are hot MILFs and renders look very good. Very skinny legs, though.
Those type of game over screens will get less as your build you're relationships through the upcoming Chapters

If you got a game over that early, then you maybe didn't the hint that Natalie said to James right at the start of the game.

James and Natalie's relationship at the start of the game is already on very thin ice and I wanted the game over's to get that across to the players.

Thanks for you're feedback

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Really interesting and hot teasing !
But it could be better if she was MC Mom...and not stepmom !
I understand that some of you would like Natalie to be James's birth mother and maybe Cheryl to be James's Aunt.

I didn't do this for these reasons:

1. Speaking from personal experience, Patreon is starting to come down very hard on incest type games and you can find articles out there about this.
Some new creators can't even get their Patreon pages past the review stage.
My personal experience was I that had my page ignored by them for weeks before deciding to start again from scratch and I have seen others have the same experience.
As much I enjoy making these games, being on Patreon is important because it will help me with the development costs through people supporting my work and also helps me to be connected with my supporters directly, which is important to me.

2. If this game is successful I have plans for sequels, and without "spoiler alerting" these sequels and my plans.
It will involve the next chapters of James's life, with brand new new characters and maybe one or two old flames for this story and full on incest type content will go against the big picture I have for all of this.
I am already excited about bringing those games out tbh, if that gives some little sense of what those games stories will be like.
But I also have other game project ideas if people aren't as excited about the sequels or this story too.

I want you all to please understand that a year ago I knew nothing about coding, rendering or anything else at all about making games. This is me "popping my cherry" for lack of a better term. Through the feedback and support I will strive for high standards to make to best game I can possibly make. I would appreciate you all to be patient with me but at the same time to be excited to take this journey with me.

Thank you.

mbn89

Apr 7, 2017
Jwoww was hott, but I was pretty disappointed that we didn't get access to a fat Snooky.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
"Seeming unimportant decisions can make a significant impact later."

Points given for answers are hidden.

That's two negative marks even before the game starts.

Then there are the completely unexplainable non-choices I have to click anyway, like giving me the option to dress up or.... nothing else, or to give the me the choice to go to college or....nothing else.

Seriously, this isn't so brilliantly written that I wouldn't approve of being able to just hit space to go on, without constantly being stopped for nothing at all.

Then we have instant game over after having been caught peeking at the stepmom just once... seriously?

Add mediocre renders, weak English (including some of the worst abuses of the word your I've ever seen, as if you're doesn't even exist) and all in all you get a game that has next to nothing going for it.

I will check out the next one or two updates, but if the dev doesn't improve a lot, this will stay shite.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Chapter 1 v1.0 update file is available with a few more fixes.

Fixes:

Removed all singular choice buttons. That were not having a significant impact on the story, e.g. ,"Go to College" and "Leave Room" etc.

Removed all pauses in the dialogue that required the player to left-click or press the space bar to continue the dialogue.

More Improvements to the grammar.

Both PC and Mac links have been updated with these fixes.

Links on this site will be updated soon, but in the meantime you can get the download links by visiting my Patreon page:

Apologies to anyone who found any of these things that have now been removed and fixed annoying.

As always feedback is welcome and appreciated as it helps me make a better game.

Hope you all enjoy :)

Thank you

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Chapter 1 v1.0 update file is available with a few more fixes.

Fixes:

Removed all singular choice buttons. That were not having a significant impact on the story, e.g. ,"Go to College" and "Leave Room" etc.

Removed all pauses in the dialogue that required the player to left-click or press the space bar to continue the dialogue.
Good idea!:)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes