VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Right click the exe, select 'properties', check the 'unblock' box and click 'apply'.

Run Task Manager and check if there are several instances of the exe running; if so, kill them all.
Thanks for the info, but somehow it worked without doing that.
Had deleted the game again, but seeing your technical input I decided to give it another go.
Had the first downloaded zip in my download folder, the long named one, extracted, decided to try one last left click attempt on .exe before following your advice, and to my big surprise it created a log file and started working!!

Guess there must have been something in my cache, or other stuff, running in the background blocking for this one game.
Have to say though, that I did play other Ren'Py games before trying this one again, without problems, but those had been run before so already had a log file.. not PC savvy enough to know if that has anything to do with my issue.

Anyways, now I can finally see what the fuss is about, will return with my take of the game content laters :D

Edit note: Have now successfully played through this demo, very nice renders, could use some text proof reading but that's not surprising in these kinds of games, especially new ones ;)
I'm looking forward to what comes next, as this was a total teaser, hehe :winkytongue:

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Nice - those knockers are a little big (don't fit the frame, which makes them look like an over the top boob-job!), but otherwise? Yeah, pretty great ;)

I'll give this a look ;)

Reactions: Debaser

Ghede

Jul 2, 2018
Yes, it's short without too much to choose from. However, the renders are as lovely as the women. Yes, the story is fairly generic so far. But it sure gives a lot of places to go from here, 3 potential, sometimes flirty, older women (Yum!) that wouldn't necessarily require exclusivity. Who doesn't love a good harem where no one is getting hurt? Oh, and if you like normal sized boobs you're out of luck so far. But at least they aren't too comically large.

Critique: Choice buttons where there's only one choice are just annoying. There must be a better way to denote the passage of time besides a vaudeville style screen saying "Some time later". And "Your" is possessive meaning something that belongs to you, while "You're" is a contraction meaning "You are". If you use "your" and think if it can be replaced with "you are", then you know you used the wrong one.

Can't wait for more updates, although I will say the step mother better be a damn good fuck because she doesn't have much else going for her at the moment. The friend and the teacher however... Yes Please!!

Reactions: ontach

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
since the dev seems interested in our opinions..game ending episodes are cliche..add circumstances and repercussions that allow the game to continue instead of just booting you to the menu..example...he dosnt do the chores...she goes off on him..have him go off on her for being a spoiled trophy wife with zero rights over him as he is technically an adult...just an opinion

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thank you all for the feedback and your opinions so far. All will be taken into consideration. So Thank you f95zone community.

vultron

May 19, 2018
What is the point of having options such as cleaning or not cleaning when in reality your only option is cleaning? Might as well not even have the option to not clean since it's pointless.

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Haven't played it yet, but from the overview it reads like a missed opportunity for also adding a step sister. :/

Reactions: ontach

Synchronic

Sep 15, 2017
Downloaded and installed again, this time directly from you Patreon site free download, SOS-........
I get the same issue, am not allowed to open the game, I do not have the needed rights.
It puzzles me because I have been able to play a huge number of Ren'Py games without any such issue, some have slightly longer names than the last uploaded.

Guess I'll just sit this one out :(
I had a similar issue. My virus scanner flagged it and took corrective action, prohibiting me from opening it. Check your virus scanner logs/event viewer. The exe in the root and /lib were both flagged.

Reactions: blahblah25

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
well a quick review, sadly ATM I don't feel is something one could do a proper review, sadly feels more like a trailer with the current lenght of VN, hopefully with next update there would be more which will allow me to immerse myself in the game.
once that happens I hope to drop at least 4 out 5 stars review on it
You mean its like a demo? Is the play time really short? I really wanna try this out but I am on the fence. I am thinking that I should probably wait until I can do a longer playthrough before I decide if I should follow this.

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
I'm sorry to hear your having this issue if I figure out a fix for this, or if someone knows a quick fix for this problem I will update the download link ASAP if the problem is with my link or game file
Had the same problem it said the .exe didn't exist even though I clearly clicked it to run it. Download both from this site and Patreon.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
man this demo was short but sweet , really liked the ladies especially that crazy Cheryl...
she really gave the impression that she will be a ton of fun in the future , definitly gonna keep my eyes on this one and hope there will be some action soon :D

Reactions: Debaser

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
man this demo was short but sweet , really liked the ladies especially that crazy Cheryl...
she really gave the impression that she will be a ton of fun in the future , definitly gonna keep my eyes on this one and hope there will be some action soon :D
Thank you.
Just you wait and see hehe. She will be even more naughty that one!!
I dont plan on keeping you guys waiting long trust me, in future Chapters ;)

Reactions: WaerM and rooney10

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Had the same problem it said the .exe didn't exist even though I clearly clicked it to run it. Download both from this site and Patreon.
I will be looking further into this issue for you.
I have downloaded the game myself on my PC and two laptops and have friends who have also downloaded it. And there has been no issues.
In the meantime please be sure to check anything it could be with your system, also people have already posted possible fixes.
Be sure to let me know if you are still having problems as I would like everyone to be able to at least try this game out.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Downloaded the game and played. Even though it's a short intro, I enjoyed it and look forward to even bigger and better things. And by bigger and better, I mean more big tits. :)

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Downloaded the game and played. Even though it's a short intro, I enjoyed it and look forward to even bigger and better things. And by bigger and better, I mean more big tits. :)
Well in that case, I don't think you will be disappointed ;)

Reactions: AndyR1234
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes