VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant make a story more generic than that...

alone with family... father is out ( or dead, whatever)... i need to seduce mom to not been kicked out of home because i m a looser at extrem... but i think i m gonna fuck mom ( after see her naker in the bathroom ) ...

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
a nice taste..usually i find myself preferring the supporting dames and not the main dame..and again this is the case..much prefer Cheryl over the step-mom..lol..will follow this one also..thumbs up
Thank you,..Yes, that Cheryl is a tease hehe,..

Well I plan to introduce 10 new characters into the next chapter!!!

Giving people something different,..without 'Cockblocking' your progress with other characters.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks, I will look into making it shorter ASAP so no one else has this issue

**The download link on my patreon page now has a shorter game folder name**
Downloaded and installed again, this time directly from you Patreon site free download, SOS-........
I get the same issue, am not allowed to open the game, I do not have the needed rights.
It puzzles me because I have been able to play a huge number of Ren'Py games without any such issue, some have slightly longer names than the last uploaded.

Guess I'll just sit this one out :(

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Downloaded and installed again, this time directly from you Patreon site free download, SOS-........
I get the same issue, am not allowed to open the game, I do not have the needed rights.
It puzzles me because I have been able to play a huge number of Ren'Py games without any such issue, some have slightly longer names than the last uploaded.

I'm sorry to hear your having this issue if I figure out a fix for this, or if someone knows a quick fix for this problem I will update the download link ASAP if the problem is with my link or game file

ontach

Apr 8, 2018

Right click the exe, select 'properties', check the 'unblock' box and click 'apply'.

Run Task Manager and check if there are several instances of the exe running; if so, kill them all.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Liking it so far, models are nice, too early to tell how choices will impact the game, but overall I'm enjoying it and looking forward to more.

Reactions: Debaser

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Game looks good and promising. Im wonder if there will be threesome scene in the future:]
Already in my plans,..

I also don't plan making people who play this game wait too long in the upcoming chapters for some "action",..I created these characters to be "Enjoyed".

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Thank you,..Yes, that Cheryl is a tease hehe,..

Well I plan to introduce 10 new characters into the next chapter!!! 7 of them will be more females

Giving people something different,..without 'Cockblocking' your progress with other characters.
are you actually saying we can pursue the one we actually prefer? :O my god thats a first!!!(or second or third..but close to first :p )

Lustgaming

Jan 28, 2018
The same generic story that has been made for years. Your choices affect the progress of the story, but rarely have more than one choice. And when you have two, the progress is obvious. So, before the desperate ones for walkthroughs comment, here's an idea:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I liked it just because I haven't seen the models in other games, so anyway I'm going to download the next release. And I keep wondering why some devs put just one option to click instead of letting the story continue to the point where you actually have more than one option to choose from.

About the music: Preferences > Mute all.

Think about it, don't try to do what we already have enough, if you want to do something similar, try to make a different similar. I love incest, even with step-mom, step-dad... But, innovations, not just animations/images!

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
So Whats the verdict on this game pass or not?
downloading it now

p.s. to developer sorry for not being a supporter

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So Whats the verdict on this game pass or not?
downloading it now

p.s. to developer sorry for not being a supporter
some saying its too generic..but its a demo and he genuinely seems interested in everyones opinion which is a huge plus to me..i enjoyed the taste we got ..so i'm on the "give it a try" side of things

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thank you for all your feedback Lustgaming.

The reason you haven't and wouldn't have seen the models used before is because they have all been customised and are unique in that sense to this game.

I don't believe in the "just download the models and props and throw them in the game" approach.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Another game about MILF?!
The Dark Gods show unprecedented generosity!

freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
well a quick review, sadly ATM I don't feel is something one could do a proper review, sadly feels more like a trailer with the current lenght of VN, hopefully with next update there would be more which will allow me to immerse myself in the game.
once that happens I hope to drop at least 4 out 5 stars review on it

Reactions: Debaser
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes