VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I will be looking further into this issue for you.
I have downloaded the game myself on my PC and two laptops and have friends who have also downloaded it. And there has been no issues.
In the meantime please be sure to check anything it could be with your system, also people have already posted possible fixes.
Be sure to let me know if you are still having problems as I would like everyone to be able to at least try this game out.
Hey man it’s just a virus program I know that for a fact my virus program is over protective it removes the application form the library folder that’s what the guys earlier screenshot was his virus program removing it just wanna clear that up has nothing to do with your game

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Personal Review: After having played through the initial Chapter 1, I have to say that I like the renderings and poses. The visual content is fine. But the dialogue is mainly Euro-centric in references, and the grammar is poor. Misspellings, poor punctuation and even wrong words are constantly present. "Thrown" instead of "Frown"? "Your" instead of "You're"? At one point, "Although" was spelled "Althrough". Multiple times, there are phrases like "could of", "would of" and "wouldn't of" instead of "could have", "would have", and "wouldn't have". Too many "Right's". Also, "a bit" and "a little" are not to be combined into one word. This may be another case of a Non-Native English speaker, doing his/her best to create dialogue for the game. I'm simply pointing these mistakes out to help make the final product more satisfying and not come across as "amateur". I'd be glad to serve as a grammar proofreader, if needed.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and advice Arkie Rebel.
I'm glad to have people point out my mistakes like this, after all it does make the game better and things such as grammar in the game can easily be changed or re-wrote.
I am already in the process of looking more into the grammar today when I finish my day job, as you are not the first to bring this to my attention.

Overall I hope you enjoyed the game :)

Reactions: Arkie Rebel

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Note:
**Game link file has been updated with grammar fixes**

Links on this site should be updated very soon, but in the mean time if you visit my Patreon page you will get the latest updated download file there.

Thank you

Zag16

Jul 26, 2017
Hey man it’s just a virus program I know that for a fact my virus program is over protective it removes the application form the library folder that’s what the guys earlier screenshot was his virus program removing it just wanna clear that up has nothing to do with your game
In my experience, when a new version first comes out, my overprotective virus program flags it as suspicious due to a low reputation - as opposed to a specific risk hit - (so I always go to the Lib folder, run an insight scan on the exe, and then flag it to "Trust").
If I'm downloading a new game version that has been out for a couple of days at least, then the virus scanner often doesn't flag and remove it since there is enough community reputation built up for it to be trusted. Took me a while to figure this out and understand why some Ren'py games ran fine while others always seemed to have the "missing exe" error. Note: sometimes the removed file would show in quarantine, but often not (which made it more confusing).

Reactions: blahblah25

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and advice Arkie Rebel.
I'm glad to have people point out my mistakes like this, after all it does make the game better and things such as grammar in the game can easily be changed or re-wrote.
I am already in the process of looking more into the grammar today when I finish my day job, as you are not the first to bring this to my attention.

Overall I hope you enjoyed the game :)
I did! And I think you have a great thing started! If I can ever help in any way, shoot me a DM

Reactions: Debaser

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Nice. Nothing extraordinarily special, to be honest, but nice. Nevertheless a patch, that makes "Nathalie" to "mom" and "Cheryl" to "aunt", would be great! And I really wonder why the player can read everybody's mind. It's important to know the MC's thoughts, but I would prefer not to know the other characters' thoughts. Reading them destroys the tension a bit and is implausible.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I have put out a poll on my Patreon page and would love to know your opinion as to who is your favourite character so far

Thank you

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I think i saw the dress(step mom) somewhere else...cant remember tho but it was worn by some hot milf and she was the mom too. Not complaining, just saying is that a 'mom uniform' or what XD !!!
BTW awesome render...will surely give it a try...and watching...

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Played the first chapter even though it is short it gets you familiarized with the characters (only 2 at the moment) but those tits are really big, my motto on big tits is "too much is a mouthful" need some smaller but not too small tits for us guys to chomp on :heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:. Forgot to mention great game keep up the good work.

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
I think it was DoD, the smoking hot aunt was wearing something similar!

I think i saw the dress(step mom) somewhere else...cant remember tho but it was worn by some hot milf and she was the mom too. Not complaining, just saying is that a 'mom uniform' or what XD !!!
BTW awesome render...will surely give it a try...and watching...

CoproManiac

Oct 21, 2017
Looks pretty promising, still a couple of grammatical errors, but what bothered me most is the ',..'. Use less of that please, just use normal punctuation. I don't mind if you use a couple of tripple-periods from time to time, but please avoid using a comma and 2 periods and placing them in sooo many sentences when they're not needed.

Other than that, renders look great and Natalie and Cheryl are hot af! Looking forward to new updates.

Also, one other thing; it would be great if we could name our protagonist. Helps a bit with the immersion.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes