VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Patreon has made it very clear that their "no incest" rules include step-relations, so it's a legit question. This might be the thousandth time this has been said, but Patreon's TOC has nothing to do with what is "legal" or "illegal" in real life. This will most likely be another title that ends up reviewed, suspended, and then neutered, sadly.
My point was why would someone who isn't related to you be incestuous? Like I said I can legally marry anyone on my step dad's side of the family. I can't do that with the family on my mom's side. If Patreon includes that they need educate themselves on incest. It should do with what is legal and illegal people post videos of themselves performing sexual acts that's fine but a fictitious character engaging in relationships with a step whatever ooooohhhhh boy we can't have that.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My point was why would someone who isn't related to you be incestuous? Like I said I can legally marry anyone on my step dad's side of the family. I can't do that with the family on my mom's side. If Patreon includes that they need educate themselves on incest.
I agree with you. Sexual relations with people who are not related to you is not incest. Everyone knows this. As I said, Patreon's TOC has nothing to do with what is legal or not or whether they are educated on the legalities of incest. They have decided to ban sexual relations with step-family members. We all agree it's stupid.

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
@Debaser You better change your $10 and $20 tier images before Patreon suspend you.
Mine was suspended for implied nudity.

Also change your game title. Stepmother is under incest.

Good luck with the game
Thank you for the heads up, I will make adjustments to prevent my page being suspended.

aba01

Feb 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1111, in script
with pause(1)
File "game/script.rpy", line 1111, in <module>
with pause(1)
NameError: name 'pause' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
with pause(1)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1330, in execute
trans = renpy.python.py_eval(self.expr)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\demol\Downloads\Playing\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
with pause(1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother Ch.1 1.01
Sat Jul 21 23:16:58 2018

I GET THIS BUG EVERYTIME AFTER COMING BACK TO THE ROOM WHEN THE MOTHER IS DRUNK

I'm having the same problem downloaded from Nopy and Zippy

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I'm having the same problem downloaded from Nopy and Zippy
That error/bug has been fixed.

Links on this site have been updated also you can get correct file v1.01a off my Patreon page:

Thank you

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
Ok, it's early on in the game I know but I've found an awful error that absolutely breaks immersion....

The MC orders a large deep pan pepperoni pizza but the image when the pizza arrives clearly shows a small pizza....:biggrin:

That aside it's a nice start with cracking piccies :)

Reactions: Debaser

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Ok, it's early on in the game I know but I've found an awful error that absolutely breaks immersion....

The MC orders a large deep pan pepperoni pizza but the image when the pizza arrives clearly shows a small pizza....:biggrin:

That aside it's a nice start with cracking piccies :)
Thanks for the feedback.
I'm sorry the pizza breaks your immersion, I shall fix this for the next chapter.

Reactions: caramoore

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I got this error.

Code:

While running game code:
    with pause(1)
    with pause(1)

Full traceback:
    with pause(1)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\SOS-TheStepmother\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch1-101-pc\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1330, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\SOS-TheStepmother\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch1-101-pc\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\SOS-TheStepmother\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch1-101-pc\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    with pause(1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Jul 22 22:31:18 2018

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
I got this error.

Code:

While running game code:
    with pause(1)
    with pause(1)

Full traceback:
    with pause(1)
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\SOS-TheStepmother\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch1-101-pc\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1330, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\SOS-TheStepmother\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch1-101-pc\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Desktop\Games\Development Mostly Played\[Renpy]\SOS-TheStepmother\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch1-101-pc\SOS-TheStepmother-Ch.1-1.01-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
    with pause(1)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sun Jul 22 22:31:18 2018
This error/bug has now been fixed, please re-download the file v1.01a from either the links on this site or my Patreon page.

Thank you

Debaser

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
@Debaser so what's your native language, your mother tongue? I ask because wtf are "!!, ?!, !?"? I mentioned you learn what an ellipses is(apparently removing them all was easier than learning how to use them), instead you leave these hybrid exclamation/question marks in there. What language uses these? Your change log reads "Final fixes to the grammar" yet it's still a painful read. Maybe more gigantic tits will fix it?

Look, you just started this thing and you're too lazy to proof read it already. That's not a good sign. I'm guessing English is your native tongue and you're embarrassed. O.K., put some thought into your work and see what happens.
Sorry, Yes English is my native language and yes I was a little embarrassed by the poor grammar to be honest with you, as I do have bad habits in my grammar.

My reason for the "?!" that I use is that I am trying emphasise a question.
As for "!!" I am trying to also emphasise the mood of the moment or character that bit more.
And I don' think I have used the exclamation marks "!?" that way round to the best of my knowledge.

I do realise that my use of exclamation marks are informal. And I am proofreading the best I can.

In future I will be using just one exclamation mark.

All that being said, I do hope besides the grammar you enjoyed all the other aspects of the chapter.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes