VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
What's new in chapter 2? I expect a new guy to have sex with MC's mother. NTR coming :FuckYea:
If you look on the previous page and work your way down apparently not much was added but I can’t say from experience not willing to pay $20 or $10 for the links ;)

Reactions: luisar018

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
If you look on the previous page and work your way down apparently not much was added but I can’t say from experience not willing to pay $20 or $10 for the links ;)
that's just my own wish. Mom and
friend mom look like girls who can have sex with any guy in the toilet in the bar, dance hall. :FeelsBadMan:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Well, hopefully someone will do that eventually. I'm not sure if public release even planned.
Geez I hope not don’t want another cuck simulator :WutFace:
Don't worry about these guys, there is a small steady group that comments this on pretty much every thread. I think it's the same person with multiple accounts.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, hopefully someone will do that eventually. I'm not sure if public release even planned.

Don't worry about these guys, there is a small steady group that comments this on pretty much every thread. I think it's the same person with multiple accounts.
I'm getting this feeling that at least for now the dev might intend the game to be Patreon- only, and the supporters may have been instructed to not leak it to the public for free download. I could be wrong though, but that's the vibe I'm getting.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
I'm getting this feeling that at least for now the dev might intend the game to be Patreon- only, and the supporters may have been instructed to not leak it to the public for free download. I could be wrong though, but that's the vibe I'm getting.
It really seems like it at least which is going to suck having him get more people to support his game if he is going to go down that route

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It really seems like it at least which is going to suck having him get more people to support his game if he is going to go down that route
Yeah, because more expose could possibly mean more fans and supporters flowing his way, which is why it would be best if the general public, us the pirates, would get the game free, maybe like 2 weeks after the Patreons, that way the dev gets the money, then update gets released for free, more people start following the game and some of them will support financially, it's a win-win situation.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe you're right, but for me, $10 is too expensive. Maybe i would pay $5, but that's max. Like, i'd want to try Chapter 2 for free first and then decide if i want to support. Chapter 1 was pretty short to get enough "vibe" for where the game is going story-wise, content-wise etc.
Yeah, because more expose could possibly mean more fans and supporters flowing his way, which is why it would be best if the general public, us the pirates, would get the game free, maybe like 2 weeks after the Patreons, that way the dev gets the money, then update gets released for free, more people start following the game and some of them will support financially, it's a win-win situation.
Yeah, that's the way most devs are doing it. 2 weeks or month before it goes public at max. Reasonable time. Not sure why Debaser choose to do it patreon-only. Why limit your future fanbase so much?

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Debaser only have 15 patrons. So no, chances of leaking are minimal.
Hopefully when chapter 2 becomes public the popularity of the game picks up a bit and Debaser ends up with more Patrons. Better for Debaser and for us who leech downloads from here :p

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Hopefully when chapter 2 becomes public the popularity of the game picks up a bit and Debaser ends up with more Patrons. Better for Debaser and for us who leech downloads from here :p
Will it go public? No posts for more than month and it's still only downloadable for 10$. Dev may return of course, but there is no guarantee of public release. If he really wanted to bring more people on board, i think he'd make rules about it long ago.

toryuuu

Apr 24, 2018
Will it go public? No posts for more than month and it's still only downloadable for 10$. Dev may return of course, but there is no guarantee of public release. If he really wanted to bring more people on board, i think he'd make rules about it long ago.
Actually, I'm not sure. The Patron descriptions say that Platinum get's instant access to the newest content and then Gold gets it 3 weeks later but I'm not seeing anything about public access...

Maybe we won't even get to see it after all

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Actually, I'm not sure. The Patron descriptions say that Platinum get's instant access to the newest content and then Gold gets it 3 weeks later but I'm not seeing anything about public access...

Maybe we won't even get to see it after all
That's what i meant, somehow even 5$ tier seems almost useless. Not to mention 1$. Do updates seriously never planned to go below 10$ (which still receive them after 3 weeks and not like 3-5 days)? A shame, but that would be certainly rare to see, and i wonder if creator expect everyone to pay that much for each update. From what i've seen, patreon mostly works in completely opposite way. The more you show generosity with public at early stages of development, the more people get interested. When everything behind costly paywall like that just after second release with no info, then yeah, can't say i expect much.

Reactions: tomatoblue69

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
That's what i meant, somehow even 5$ tier seems almost useless. Not to mention 1$. Do updates seriously never planned to go below 10$ (which still receive them after 3 weeks and not like 3-5 days)? A shame, but that would be certainly rare to see, and i wonder if creator expect everyone to pay that much for each update. From what i've seen, patreon mostly works in completely opposite way. The more you show generosity with public at early stages of development, the more people get interested. When everything behind costly paywall like that just after second release with no info, then yeah, can't say i expect much.
Darkcookie is the ideal model for generosity. This game has not really proven its potential, too short. Dev of the game should probably study a marketing course.

Reactions: Kromo and luisar018
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes