VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother [Ch. 1 v1.04] [Debaser]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Seeds of Seduction: The Stepmother Ch.2 v1.00.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Zoes character ugly as fuck plus beth she looks like a whale plz dev change this I also prefer cheryl instead of the step mum think step mums face needs a change make her better looking it would great if we had an option to go with laura instead of zoe who's way sexier than zoe what you thinking dev
Yeah, that's not how it works. Donate on patreon, tell him, and maybe he will care about your opinion. Either way, he and every other dev should just follow his own vision instead of following every single "imo" complaint. I like every single girl here, i think they're one of the better ones comparing to some of the other games. And they represent a larger scale of archetypes than usual. That's my opinion. Game still needs some work, but not in this department. But i'm not surprised that you didn't like Zoe and Beth and instead prefer Cheryl and Laura, they're not exactly your typical supermodels and not supposed to be. More of a "alive" type, and a bit of meat on bones type girl or punk\goth can't be a part of mainstream, am i right? Natalie on other hand, just have a bit of a non-standard "doll-like" face for a Daz, not much else i can add here.
Yep, i've noticed that. And in some other scenes too. That's way too far.

Ttyrant

Dec 27, 2018
Game looks promising, can't wait to see how the story unfolds. Love all the girls, but Natalie and Cheryl are freaking gorgeous.

Reactions: luisar018

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I dont like the choices. Its mostly just a plain "pick right or game over" system. That is boring.

And when there are good situations for choices they are missed. After the "party" you are forced to go with Zoe, but I wanted to have the option to spend more time with Beth or the other girl.

@DevilzPride I agree on Zoe, she is not my style of girl, but that doesnt matter. What bothers mee is that I HAVE to go with her. Sure you can avoid any stuff with her, but as I said, I missed the chance to spend time with the other girls. And I think Beth is a cute character. Not every girl has to be a hourglass.

The renders are good - the expressions are a bit off sometimes ( ). The story is quite generic, but that is nothing bad. But there is a lot of missed potential with the way the decisions are handled.
I hope the dev will continue his work and maybe flesh out the routes the player can take.

Edit: And the naming is a bit misleading. A 1.0 Chapter 2 sounds like a lot more content. This is a 0.2.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone know if he is still working on this or was this a attempt at making some quick money a one off basically mean no disrespect just wondering tyvm ;)

Reactions: luisar018

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Think It's safe to mark as abandoned ? Nothing has been said on his Patreon since December shame cause was looking forward to see where the dev took this :cry:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Think It's safe to mark as abandoned ? Nothing has been said on his Patreon since December shame cause was looking forward to see where the dev took this :cry:
There's still a chance of him coming back. Not a big one, but many devs did come back after a while. Even after few months of silence. Who knows what happened.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
NOPY File is Corrupted. To bad this looks abandoned. i played when it was first put out and it looks very promising.

anhkmorpork

Jun 9, 2017
Dev is alive, and posting on facebook about the game, as of 4 days ago. No news though.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Why Dev abandon good game ? :mad:
Its Nice game cool characters Short and abandoned :sick:

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes