VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I really like it, I just hope grandpa is only interested in pic/videos/items and not actual fuck any of the chicks. Also, mom's face look a bit masculine, hope the dev fix it.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game is really well done. Some proofreading required though even if just throwing it into word and spell checking. I don't know how many times I saw Payed it's paid.

Everything else is super polished. Graphics look amazing including animations. Definately better quality then most games here. Font is fine reminds me of those old LSR games.

Game definitely deserves some support. Might decide to donate to this one.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
So, grandpa/sensei Miyagi will train his grandson Fapping Kid... XD

It's nice so far. Just fix those annoying typos (like "maby"). We'll see.

Like Mr. Miyagi said: "To make honey, young bee need young flower, not old prune." Maybe he thought about this game. :D

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

xue

May 31, 2017
Why do they all look deformed? Like different hybrids and mixed ages? Some of them loom like 8th graders, some of them look transgender...cmon if you gonna use honey select give it some more effort

SundayTacos

May 26, 2017
Why do they all look deformed? Like different hybrids and mixed ages? Some of them loom like 8th graders, some of them look transgender...cmon if you gonna use honey select give it some more effort
How do any of them look transgender?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
So, grandpa/sensei Miyagi will train his grandson Fapping Kid... XD

It's nice so far. Just fix those annoying typos (like "maby"). We'll see.

Like Mr. Miyagi said: "To make honey, young bee need young flower, not old prune." Maybe he thought about this game. :D
wax on wax off?

Reactions: vir_cotto

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It looks alright I couldn't stand the grandpa though I just spammed through whatever it was he was saying. I didn't really see anything wrong with any of the girls in the game other then most of the adult had big breasts. I think the first one that I would go after would be the mom then Ellie then Gracie then Haley then Jennifer.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It just came out last month it'll probably be a little bit before the next update comes out.

arrend

Aug 28, 2017

Hello everyone.
As I've said numerous times, I'm behind schedule with the updates. There are couple of reasons. First one is that this game will be quite big and dialog heavy, and the second one is that I'm doing this in my spare time which I don't have much.

But alas, the first update is almost ready.

I am unable to deliver the complete game at once and satisfy your need for speed so I've decided to update/release the game in segments. Like I said, the first segment is almost complete and it will contain the following:

• Day/night cycle
  • Time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night)
  • Working map
  • Player stats (money, energy)
  • A functioning phone (see my previous posts)
  • Over 20.000 words of dialogue
  • Game optimization (reduced size, small adjustments, etc.)
  • Changes in the dialogue screen
  • And many more
Now, as I've said before, the game will be released in segments. The first one will have 4 different girls to interact with up to seduction level 2/2.

Girls that will be available in this first update are:

• Gracie Spears
  • Allison Weber
  • Haley Marshall
  • Claudia Marshall
The dialogues for the update are about 98% done, while the scene setup is around 80% done.

The next update, after this one, will target to put all the girls up to seduction level 2/2.

Here are my plans for the updates:

• 1. update: Mentioned above
  • 2. update: All girls to 2/2
  • 3. update: Inventory, store, buying items, random events
  • 4. update: All girls to 6/3, random events, continuation of the story
  • 5. update: All girls to 11/3 (final seduction level), random events
  • 6. update: Endings
  • 7. update: Tweaks, gallery, misc
The first update will be released at latest on December 3rd, 2017 (03/12/2017), but if all goes well it will be released even sooner. I will release the first update for Patreons only (bug testing, proofreading) until December 10th, 2017 when it will be released to the public.

See you soon.

Reactions: Punto and myuhinny

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
So the first girls will be Gracie his BFF Allison is his teacher can't remember who Haley or Claudia is maybe one of them is the one with the red bandanna was hoping that Ellie would of been on that list :cryingface:.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017

Hello everyone.
As I've said numerous times, I'm behind schedule with the updates. There are couple of reasons. First one is that this game will be quite big and dialog heavy, and the second one is that I'm doing this in my spare time which I don't have much.

But alas, the first update is almost ready.

I am unable to deliver the complete game at once and satisfy your need for speed so I've decided to update/release the game in segments. Like I said, the first segment is almost complete and it will contain the following:

• Day/night cycle
  • Time of day (morning, afternoon, evening, night)
  • Working map
  • Player stats (money, energy)
  • A functioning phone (see my previous posts)
  • Over 20.000 words of dialogue
  • Game optimization (reduced size, small adjustments, etc.)
  • Changes in the dialogue screen
  • And many more
Now, as I've said before, the game will be released in segments. The first one will have 4 different girls to interact with up to seduction level 2/2.

Girls that will be available in this first update are:

• Gracie Spears
  • Allison Weber
  • Haley Marshall
  • Claudia Marshall
The dialogues for the update are about 98% done, while the scene setup is around 80% done.

The next update, after this one, will target to put all the girls up to seduction level 2/2.

Here are my plans for the updates:

• 1. update: Mentioned above
  • 2. update: All girls to 2/2
  • 3. update: Inventory, store, buying items, random events
  • 4. update: All girls to 6/3, random events, continuation of the story
  • 5. update: All girls to 11/3 (final seduction level), random events
  • 6. update: Endings
  • 7. update: Tweaks, gallery, misc
The first update will be released at latest on December 3rd, 2017 (03/12/2017), but if all goes well it will be released even sooner. I will release the first update for Patreons only (bug testing, proofreading) until December 10th, 2017 when it will be released to the public.

See you soon.
He missed his self imposed deadline. Not good. Doesn't have a ton of patreons either and charges per month. This game is not long for this world unfortunately.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yep, its a shame because it had potential too.

Bit off more than he could chew I guess.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.2 free next update 22.12.2017 (0.1.3)

CHANGELOG
  • fixed bug where leaving Gracie's room would end the game
  • fixed bug where deciding not to talk to Haley in the afternoon would lead to the wrong screen
  • fixed bug where following the class would rise Allison's "affection points" instead of "relationship points" thus braking the game
  • fixed couple of missed/wrong label bugs
  • added different music to conversations
PC

MAC

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes