VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
0.1.2 is still just as buggy as that's what I downloaded earlier and there's exception errors up the ass.

I really really hate save breakers good thing is that I didn't have to spam past that stupid ass grandpa crap again as I can't stand him.

Exception error picking the seduce Gracie option at school for the first time. Exception error selecting kiss option for Haley. Exception error selecting kiss option for the teacher. Talk to Haley and get another exception error.

I got 2 pictures from the teacher can only flirt with Gracie can't talk to Gracie at home she's always busy. Think I'm done playing this for now.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'll hold out for another day then we can add 0.1.3 at that time.

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
as t sits right now I find this game to be a complete waste of time.... it loops the same BS over and over..... and what is this bullshit school on sat and sun???... like wtf??? and not to mention all the exceptions it pops up with.....hopefully it gets much better..... as of right now a big waste of time

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
On v.0.1.2.

The grampa laugh texture still missing. One big content bug is that the moment you're allowed to start her seduction route, it skips part of it. I don't know if it's because I chatted with her every day and should of skipped one or what. What I mean is:

The first sedc. let's her know the MC is into her. The second sedc. she apparently lets you take a picture. However, that's not how it works out. Even if you limit interactions with her to the the minimum (don't chat, listen during class to end it and don't study with Gracie), it skips to sedc. three, where she talks about the first pic and lets you take another. Also, after the first sedc. the transition pic is the last one of her from the sedc. scenario.

hardace

Impatiently waiting for the next update
Donor
Oct 8, 2017
I really enjoyed the "intro". I had no issues with the renders, the font, or even the typos. I think the author has a fine start and the beginnings of a fun game

U

User_46597

really solid. recommend watching out for this one. not much more than a few minutes right now but it's good.

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
The game seems pretty decent but it still needs some bug fixes and some more interactions with other characters instead of same repetitive dialog and also the affection stat is bugged and does not increase which stops you from advancing with the story of the characters

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi everybody,

my name is Yc3k and i'm the dev behind this game. I wasn't aware of this thread until today, which is a shame because there's some great feedback here that will help me fix the errors and deliver a better game.

Now, regarding some of the things said on this thread.

FONT/TYPOS
I personally like the font i'm using. This font doesn't have upper/lower case letters, it's all the same. Since I've seen some discontent regarding my font i will consider changing it later.
As for the grammatical/spelling errors: Most of the spelling errors have been fixed, but the grammatical are a little harder. I'm not a native English speaker, so until I find one that is willing to proofread the whole thing there's not much I can do.

MOM
Ok, I've heard you. You don't like my mom character and you think that she's ugly. I will change her looks in one of the coming releases. FYI, I made her that way on purpose. I wanted to make a realistic looking character that you could distinct from others by more than just her clothes or the color of her text.

CHOICES/STORY BRANCHING
I am aware there isn't much choice or story branching at the moment, but bear with me, the game is still in it's early stages of development. There will be story branching later on, but right now I have to focus on getting this game on it's feet.

GRANDPA - I realize you probably hate him. He's an asshole and i know it. The main game choice will be HIM. You will have a choice to pimp out all the girls (or some of them) to grandpa or you will be left with an option of keeping them to yourself. What choice you make for which girl will have an impact on the game itself later on.

ERRORS
There are still some errors in the game and I'm trying my best to fix them. I've missed several deadlines, including this one only because I'm stupid and set myself with hard/impossible deadlines every time. It's a bad practice from me and I will stop doing it.
***The "error" where Gracie is always busy when you try to visit her at her place is not an error. You need her invitation before you can visit her. To get her invitation, just talk to her. She will invite you soon enough.***

All in all, I really do hope you like the game. I enjoy making it and I'm hoping it will turn out great in the end. Your feedback on this thread has been most valuable so i do hope you'll continue to post your likes, suggestions, dislikes and feedback.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
The game seems pretty decent but it still needs some bug fixes and some more interactions with other characters instead of same repetitive dialog and also the affection stat is bugged and does not increase which stops you from advancing with the story of the characters
Can you please specify for which character this happened? I know there was an affection/relationship bug for teacher char, but I've fixed that. Now if you found another one, please let me know where.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Some may not like the mom's face but I like her hair and style. By the way is she going to get content soon?

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
On v.0.1.2.

The grampa laugh texture still missing. One big content bug is that the moment you're allowed to start her seduction route, it skips part of it. I don't know if it's because I chatted with her every day and should of skipped one or what. What I mean is:

The first sedc. let's her know the MC is into her. The second sedc. she apparently lets you take a picture. However, that's not how it works out. Even if you limit interactions with her to the the minimum (don't chat, listen during class to end it and don't study with Gracie), it skips to sedc. three, where she talks about the first pic and lets you take another. Also, after the first sedc. the transition pic is the last one of her from the sedc. scenario.
The grandpa texture bug has been fixed.

Now, regarding the Allison char problem (I'm guessing you're talking about Allison/teacher). Thank you for your feedback. I can see where the problem occurs and I will fix it in the next release.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Some may not like the mom's face but I like her hair and style. By the way is she going to get content soon?
The next update will be out in day or two. It will feature Claudia Marshal as a new playable char with some changes and fixes to the game itself.

I will start a pool today on my Patreon page to decide which of the chars will be on the next update. So, to answer you question, yeah. There is a possibility that the mom char will be in the update following this one.

Reactions: Zal

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
as t sits right now I find this game to be a complete waste of time.... it loops the same BS over and over..... and what is this bullshit school on sat and sun???... like wtf??? and not to mention all the exceptions it pops up with.....hopefully it gets much better..... as of right now a big waste of time
The exceptions error will be dealt with in the next release. I'm sorry for that. I've played through the game myself and didn't get them.

The sat/sun school is there because the game currently lacks content. There are very little content outside of the school so closing school on weekend would mean you'd literally have nothing to do in the game and would have to skip throught 2 days. As soon as I fill the game with some content i will "close" the school on weekends.

Reactions: Zal

rory68

Jul 5, 2017
Yc3k thanks for taking time to answer here.I really like your game and wish you good luck.Waiting for the update!!

Reactions: Yc3k

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I personally like how the mother looks and now she's going be changed so now I'm probably going to have to kick her to the curb because she will now turn fugly for me while everyone else is going to be going OHHH AHHH pretty and I'm probably going to be going EWWW. Well she was on my list of who to go after and now she's probably going to be the last one to go after if that.

Can't we just kill the fucking faggotitty ass grandpa? Push him off a cliff/in front of a car - blow up his house preferably with his ass in it - start his house on fire and then go bring the hot dogs and marshmallows and enjoy the fire?

Because there is no way in hell that faggot is ever going to be touching any of those girls ever and to me if I'm never going to be doing anything with him then I might as well have a way to kill him and make the place a better place and if I'm forced to make the girls do things with him then I'll probably be throwing the game away.

I read a little bit of the grandpa shit and then just spammed paste his shit as I couldn't stand him.

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I personally like how the mother looks
You and me both, but it looks like there are a lot of people that don't like her. I was thinking on how to solve this and I came up with a solution. I will create a new mother char (modify the existing tbh), start a poll and let the players decide which one they like more. Which ever one wins will be implemented in the game. Simple as that.

Can't we just kill the fucking faggotitty ass grandpa?
No, grandpa is an essential part of the game and removing him from the game is not an option. If you have played through the intro then you know that the reason why the MC started all this is because of the grandpa char.

Because there is no way in hell that faggot is ever going to be touching any of those girls ever and to me if I'm never going to be doing anything with him then I might as well have a way to kill him
At some point in the game you will be presented with an option to "pimp out" some of the girls (or all of them) to grandpa but whether you do this or not will be entirely up to the player. Your choices will have an impact on the game itself, but you will be able to finish the game even if grandpa didn't have anything with any of the girls.

That said, pimping out the girls to grandpa will have it's benefits and perks, but it will not be mandatory. Also, grandpa will not be the only character in the game that will have a sex option with the girls, but that's still in a planing phase.

Reactions: rgnar62

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Yc3k thanks for taking time to answer here.I really like your game and wish you good luck.Waiting for the update!!
Thanks, mate. I really enjoy working on this project and I promise you that I will finish it regardless of the number of patreons supporting me. So, just sit tight and wait for the updates, I'll try not to disappoint.

Reactions: Centurion and Zal

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

A poll? Well me and you might as well wave bye to the mom then because she'll be dead now. All polls usually ever do is destroy what the creator envisioned in their game and forces what other people think things should be like onto other people. Polls are fine for things like clothing and who they would like to see next.

-----

I spammed past all of the grandpa stuff as I couldn't stand him and I don't see him essential for anything as everything he can tell you can be found on the internet and from first hand experiences.

Cool then the grandpa's not going to touch anyone of he girls when I play the game nor will anyone else touch them unless it's two girls from your list of girls that want to have fun then that'll be fine maybe something like Gracie and Ellie or Haley but no other male will touch them

Zal

May 5, 2017
Hey Yc3k!!!!keep up the good work!!the game is awesome and it´s going on the right path!!!Happy new year mate!!!Regards by the Zal man! :cool:;)

Reactions: Yc3k

Yc3k

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
A poll? Well me and you might as well wave bye to the mom then because she'll be dead now. All polls usually ever do is destroy what the creator envisioned in their game and forces what other people think things should be like onto other people. Polls are fine for things like clothing and who they would like to see next.
I do agree, to some extent. In the end, it all comes down to the players. What's the point of creating a game as only I see fit if no one will play it because they think it's crap? If I wanted to create a game just for myself, then I wouldn't made it public. So, the community feedback IMO is important, but I agree it is necessary to retain a certain level of creative freedom. In other words, I don't think that this issue is so crucial that I wouldn't change it, if it deemed necessary.

But, understand also this. I will propose changes to the mom char, but they will be some minor tweaks and adjustments, mostly to the face, nothing more. I have no intention on changing the entire character I envisioned just because someone thinks she could look a little prettier...

I spammed past all of the grandpa stuff as I couldn't stand him and I don't see him essential for anything as everything he can tell you can be found on the internet and from first hand experiences.
He was the initiator of the whole thing (in game), he is essential in unlocking advanced stuff, he will be your main source of income and he is one of the two reasons this game is called "The Senior", no unfortunately he stay's in the game. :)

Cool then the grandpa's not going to touch anyone of he girls when I play the game nor will anyone else touch them unless it's two girls from your list of girls that want to have fun then that'll be fine maybe something like Gracie and Ellie or Haley but no other male will touch them
If you want them all to yourself, that will be your option. Some will whore all of the girls to grandpa and other chars. Some will pimp out only those girls whom they don't like. That's the beauty of free choice.

And, btw. there will also be lesbian action as well as FFM and MMF. There will be incest, there will be some light S/M, there will be also submission, domination, voyeurism, exhibition, in other words something for everyone.

Reactions: rgnar62
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes