VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
There's new content. It's all with Diane though. Unfortunately still no sex.
So wait there is new content without anything to be excited (like action, not just scenes with text), if so damn the wait for nothing and most fck up is people paying for it and not seeing nothing (Thank to the guys providing the updates u guys are awesome).

Reactions: Canto Forte

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
There's a thighjob and a titjob from Diane, that you get to by clicking "Flirt with Diane" several times and that's it.

It's especially annoying since when you promise sex scenes, you should give, you know, SEX SCENES.

The dev also has like no real schedule (he keeps to the line of "update every two weeks" but he has never made that target), and he is doing the typical "build so slow that it'll be abandoned before vaginal sex even comes up in conversation" content updates. Seriously, this has been up on this site for approaching 2 years. It's shabby.

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
There's a thighjob and a titjob from Diane, that you get to by clicking "Flirt with Diane" several times and that's it.

It's especially annoying since when you promise sex scenes, you should give, you know, SEX SCENES.

The dev also has like no real schedule (he keeps to the line of "update every two weeks" but he has never made that target), and he is doing the typical "build so slow that it'll be abandoned before vaginal sex even comes up in conversation" content updates. Seriously, this has been up on this site for approaching 2 years. It's shabby.
thank you

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Someone knows if it is possible to change the name MC in the console, and if so how ?

maaath

Feb 26, 2019
I tried to look for the walkthrough but i didn't found any link in this post, so i'm guessing there isn't any walkthrough? someone can confirmed that?

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
QUESTION FOR ANYONE, is there any NTR in this game, and if there is, is it avoidable?. I like this games but i HATE NTR unless is like a bad ending, a "you made something wrong" or something avoidable.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes