VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Senior [v0.1.7] [Yc3k]

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
When I sent a picture of Diane Spears to Grandpa he didn't reply to me, nor gave me any money.
I guess it's a bug.

Plus after kissing the game suggests that this is the end of the content when there is some more, a little bit misunderstanding
After you send the pictures you are also unable to see back, even if you go to the gallery.
There are a couple of bugs with the phone, one of them is messaging, mostly return as a renpy error, missing values, etc..
And yes totally true, you can do more things until it is triggered.

Does someone know how to take the first picture of Danielle(mom)?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
still no news regarding 0.1.6 update release date?

the game is interesting, but the overall game development seems a bit slow...

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
The game is not abandonned or onhold is just really super hyper mega slow and when the update releases only a few patreons get it and the rest of the patreon only get that update later on like a month later and we public get when he releases a new update. (Yea this dev has the worst release system ever even patreons that pay gotta wait like months to reach the release date for them like 20$ get the update now the 10$ will get a month later, being a patreon or free has no advantage)

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Do you have sex scenes until that version? I click to have sex with the mother, but it does not, my language is not English, so I do not know what it says there.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes